The Kraken thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received my new rim. how I have all 5! :rock:

Just found out i'm doing a big run in Vegas in a couple months. Gotta get some rock lights, wire in lockers, and a few fixes for the rig. :brows:

Just found out i'm doing a big run in Vegas in a couple months. Gotta get some rock lights, wire in lockers, and a few fixes for the rig. :brows:

Man, start looking for jobs for me out there... I get so jealous every time westerners talk about going out wheeling... All we have around here is Offroad parks, 3+ hours away!

I need to get Jackson in the shop helping me, except he is a mile a minute 24/7. Cole seems a little more chill.

Nice!

Hopefully I'll be seeing you on that run. Guess I better fix my rock lights? :)

just ordered the arb locker switches. now just have to find a place to install them. :icon_crazy:

Also picked up a couple packs of wal-mart rock lights. :brows:

just ordered the arb locker switches. now just have to find a place to install them. :icon_crazy:

Also picked up a couple packs of wal-mart rock lights. :brows:

Nice! Congrats. I'm looking at the Offroad Engineering switch panels... They are just so expensive! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom