The Kraken thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No arb lockers yet :( I have the electric lockers. You can run any gear ratio with the air lockers. But you will have to change the axle shafts when you go to them.

O whoops! I just saw the switches for them on your dash and I was wondering "When the hell did he get these!"

Dude search! You even posted in another thread where people were saying they got it off of amazon or from 4wd with a $50 rebate.

Why search when I can ask... Plus, wasn't sure if it was the same exhaust, since dynomax has numerous exhaust systems...

Lucky! I hit mine once with the skid and destroyed it. $155 was the quote the dealer gave me!

Well... You'll teach us all how to glue it back together MTG! BTW, how's that granite work bench working out? I hear the dishwasher does a good job at cleaning grease off parts too with Cascade! LOL

Made some rear headrest grab handles this morning.

Note: I am only showing one in the pic, smart asses.

Attachments

• image-3796494573.jpg
    image-3796494573.jpg
    469 KB · Views: 331
Looks awesome! Might have to show me how to do that next time I'm down.

It's so easy. No problem. I'll show ya. Get the color cord you want. If you want 2 colors then I can show you how to do that also. Just make sure you get "real paracord". You will need 14' of cord for each handle.

What they look like installed. I made mine 11 inches. Makes it easier to grab and hold on to when in the seat. I tried several sizes.

Attachments

• image-3464360660.jpg
    image-3464360660.jpg
    453.1 KB · Views: 301
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom