The Kraken thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the coolest KJ that I had seen. Yea I'll be out more now that im off that Dana 30. Just need my spare to come in. :(

It was a fun build. Kelvin should have some fun with it, if he still has it. I know he has blown out some mounts and a couple other things since then. He was telling me he was going a tad too fast over some rocks and smashed the transmission pan really bad. I jokingly told him the KJ isn't a desert offroad racer. Lol.
On the 24th I have a Lucky Strike Mine run. Hoping to find it and check it out. Have around 8 rigs going but we all know that # can change.
Also, why the bad vibes on the JK silver state vinyl?

Awesome build you got going on! I hope to meet up with you on the trail soon...

Just waiting on the my rim to be built and shipped so i'll have a spare, then we are out in the desert. :rock:
Just getting caught up since KOH. The Kraken is looking badass! Very sick!
Thanks! means a lot coming from you, since your rig is a killer!!! :beer:

It was a fun build. Kelvin should have some fun with it, if he still has it. I know he has blown out some mounts and a couple other things since then. He was telling me he was going a tad too fast over some rocks and smashed the transmission pan really bad. I jokingly told him the KJ isn't a desert offroad racer. Lol.
On the 24th I have a Lucky Strike Mine run. Hoping to find it and check it out. Have around 8 rigs going but we all know that # can change.
Also, why the bad vibes on the JK silver state vinyl?

LOL. I know he got some bumps and hits when he went out with me. :brows: I have to get my spare on my rig before I can get out and do any wheeling. Talked to Allied wheels and they have it at powder coating. so hopefully not to much longer. :beer:

A spare? Where is your sense of adventure?! LOL. Oddly enough, the only place where I have needed mine are in town, lol. Then again with construction dropping the roadways do seem a bit cleaner. Less tools and such on the roads...we will see how long that lasts.

Oh and you must be the one he was talking about, lol. He said yeah I had a good time but man those guys like to crawl not just hit trails!

The Kraken is looking good with those new axles under it!

Have you guys found out if your having a boy or girl yet? I got lucky with two boys. They are about 3 years apart and it's awesome! One is 5 the other is 8. We are busier than ever though. With the 8yr old in sports now and all the other stuff we have going on we barely have any time for ourselves during the week. :crazyeyes::crazyeyes:

It's fun though once you get out of the baby phase and they learn to wipe their own butt! :thumb: :cheesy:

The Kraken is looking good with those new axles under it!

Have you guys found out if your having a boy or girl yet? I got lucky with two boys. They are about 3 years apart and it's awesome! One is 5 the other is 8. We are busier than ever though. With the 8yr old in sports now and all the other stuff we have going on we barely have any time for ourselves during the week. :crazyeyes::crazyeyes:

It's fun though once you get out of the baby phase and they learn to wipe their own butt! :thumb: :cheesy:

LOL on wipping their own butt!!!!

However I forgot to post up, With the crazyness of it all, We lost the baby. We don't know why, but I guess these things just happen.

Deepest condolences!

I've had at least three friends that this has happened to. Two of them have successfully had another child with no incident. The third couple just hasn't tried again yet.

It does happen. Wish y'all the best!

WAYALIFE APP 

Last edited:
However I forgot to post up, With the crazyness of it all, We lost the baby. We don't know why, but I guess these things just happen.[/QUOTE]

Feel your pain Brother, stay strong. We're very sorry to hear it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom