The Evolution of ENVY Build

Not yet. Excruciating wait for my King shocks. I'm going to check with ORE today and see how my wait time are progressing. Been about 4 weeks. Was quoted 4-6 weeks.

bugger thats hard when you have to wait,
i'm looking forward to seeing those wheels on the silver JKU:thumb:

A few odds and ends for ENVY. Front and rear d-rings, Isos and 303 cleaner. Hoping the cleaner will possibly clear up a bit of old Sedona red rock fender stain still hanging around.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396725921.719222.jpg

- Jason

Just confirmed with Drew@ORE that ENVY will be going under the knife starting April 29th. 👍🍻🎉

- Jason

Why don't you put the lift on yourself? :thinking:

I probably would give it a try if only a lift.

Quite a bit more complicated doing it all at once. And time, schedule and abilities would prevent from getting done as quickly as possible.

- Jason

How did The 303 cleaner do on the fender flares?

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get to it this weekend. :grayno: Spent Sat with fam and Sun with some Wayalifers working on jeeps. Hopefully this week. Will post up how it works.

It works great on all plastic parts. It will even bring back the black on steel bumpers. I have been using it for years.

Sweet! That's what I was hoping to hear. I know 303 makes good stuff, but hadn't heard anyone chime in on the cleaner product. Thanks Moochie.

Sweet! That's what I was hoping to hear. I know 303 makes good stuff, but hadn't heard anyone chime in on the cleaner product. Thanks Moochie.

Sorry, I thought you were talking about 303 protectant. That's all I ever use. Wash the Jeep and apply to the plastic with the 303, every few washes or so. Brings the soft top back to new looking also. Protects against sun damage while keeping the black plastic from turning grey.
I've never used the cleaner.

Sorry, I thought you were talking about 303 protectant. That's all I ever use. Wash the Jeep and apply to the plastic with the 303, every few washes or so. Brings the soft top back to new looking also. Protects against sun damage while keeping the black plastic from turning grey.
I've never used the cleaner.

:doh: So I'm back to before. I'm hoping the cleaner will be just as quality. The stains I have get covered with 303, but as it wears off the stains are still there. Thinking the cleaner might lesson the stains???? We shall see.

I'll hit you up next time can you turn a wrench? Or at least fetch them like JAGS? :cheesy:

:cheesy::cheesy: I was waiting for the wise crack. Good one and mostly true. At least now I'm learning what most of the tools are to get the right one. :crazyeyes: And I did actually turn a few wrenches this time...so some slow progress being made. ;)

Top Bottom