The Evolution of ENVY Build

Maybe I can help. I still need to visit the shop 😜 :cheesy:

Awesome. 👍 So you distract drew and Mel by asking a lot of questions. Then I'll swing around back and do a swap with the other silver jeep. I'm thinking early in the morning before the coffee kicks in.

Then we'll keep our eyes open for when they get in a green and do the same for you.

Awesome.  So you distract drew and Mel by asking a lot of questions. Then I'll swing around back and do a swap with the other silver jeep. I'm thinking early in the morning before the coffee kicks in.

Then we'll keep our eyes open for when they get in a green and do the same for you.

ill take one in red

Awesome. 👍 So you distract drew and Mel by asking a lot of questions. Then I'll swing around back and do a swap with the other silver jeep. I'm thinking early in the morning before the coffee kicks in.

Perfect. A bit like the Italian job only, completely different. I'll start rehearsing my questions and dumbfounded responses that will drag the conversation on.

ill take one in red

Wait wait wait. If too many people are in on this, josh and I will never accomplish our goals. Sorry Tig, your gonna have to wait on the Red.

Perfect. A bit like the Italian job only, completely different. I'll start rehearsing my questions and dumbfounded responses that will drag the conversation on.

Awesome. Just pretend to ask questions like me. Use the same 4 and then just keep asking in order, over and over. Then tell them your not sure about King shocks. They will talk and sell you some in about 15 min. Ask me how I know. Lol

Ordered up my Level 8 ZX wheels today with optional rock guards from Discount Tire Direct. Got to say they gave me a pretty great deal. :yup: :thumb:

Thanks for the PM feedback Eddie as well as Travis from DT. I've been looking at these wheels for over a year now and decided to do it. Not really a sim beadlock, or maybe they are :thinking:. I like the rock guard option to protect the outer lip from damage. Should look great and do great on the trails till I get ATX slabs or chambers down the road.

Level8ZX.jpgLevel8ZXring.jpg

Ordered up my Level 8 ZX wheels today with optional rock guards from Discount Tire Direct. Got to say they gave me a pretty great deal. :yup: :thumb:

Thanks for the PM feedback Eddie as well as Travis from DT. I've been looking at these wheels for over a year now and decided to do it. Not really a sim beadlock, or maybe they are :thinking:. I like the rock guard option to protect the outer lip from damage. Should look great and do great on the trails till I get ATX slabs or chambers down the road.

View attachment 74591View attachment 74592

Those are gonna look good JAGS!

Those are gonna look good JAGS!

Nice rims! Gonna look good!

Thanks fellas. I looked at so many wheels and had it narrowed down to 2 or 3, including drew@ORE used set.

At the end of the day, I just wanted something new. Maybe stupid, but I'm dropping all this coin, I want mostly original stuff. And, these were less than half of slabs, even with the extra rock guards added. That's all I'll detail on price as I got a great deal by calling DTD on the phone vs online.

Did you buy an XJ??? :thinking:

:wink: :cheesy: are you wrapping those in 33" Nitto Terra Grapplers?

Ha ha. I was looking at these long before that. But whatever. Travis with DT has em on his JK and look great there too.

I'm going with 32.5 x 9 dune grapplers. 😉 Don't hate. Lol.

- Jason

My mom loves those tires, lotta miles on them...

Shit, with the number of fwy miles I'm logging these days, dune graps sound like a half decent plan.

That said, traveling for work means tax right off on the tires. 😉 So it'll be 37 trail grapplers. 👍

- Jason

i want these for my Silver JKU as well but cant find anyone here in Australia that stock them or bring them in yet:grayno:

the wheels that is

i want these for my Silver JKU as well but cant find anyone here in Australia that stock them or bring them in yet:grayno:

the wheels that is

No DT or DTD in Australia....bummer. Have you checked your local "amazon" or "ebay" sellers? I'm sure you have, just throwing it out there. Other than DT/DTD, not very many outlets carry these in the US either, but many can special order.

No DT or DTD in Australia....bummer. Have you checked your local "amazon" or "ebay" sellers? I'm sure you have, just throwing it out there. Other than DT/DTD, not very many outlets carry these in the US either, but many can special order.

yeah been looking every where here but nothing
might have to ship them over myself maybe;)

Picked up a spare rear DS from USS rubicon core. Thanks for the awesome deal! Probably/hopefully won't ever need it.

- Jason

Top Bottom