The Evolution of ENVY Build

Installed my winch line. Love that the MasterPull superline is pre-loaded (stretched). Figured I'd also throwing the free cover quadratec sent me.

Might go stealth and put the warn logo on the back.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459629037.074400.jpg

Can you come work on my Jeep? I'm too tired and sixk to get motivated.

I don't think you'd want that. I suck at this. Honestly, progress at snails speed. Lol.

Sorry for the delay, was working on the jeep.

Front

Sides

Rear

Thanks.

Had a little delay as there was an issue I discover with my switch-pro Bluetooth. Fixed that and started on placement. Got pretty much all the brackets in place. Like the rear sway link idea though, so may look at that.

Since each light is separate, and tips/tricks on getting all the lights wired to the engine bay. Or did you just run individual wires and join in the engine bay. Like I said, I suck at this. So forgive if a stupid question. [emoji15]

Last edited:
I don't think you'd want that. I suck at this. Honestly, progress at snails speed. Lol.

Thanks.

Had a little delay as there was an issue I discover with my switch-pro Bluetooth. Fixed that and started on placement. Got pretty much all the brackets in place. Like the rear sway link idea though, so may look at that.

Since each light is separate, and tips/tricks on getting all the lights wired to the engine bay. Or did you just run individual wires and join in the engine bay. Like I said, I suck at this. So forgive if a stupid question. [emoji15]

Splice them together as you go.

Was afraid you were going to say that. That's what I was thinking. More work but cleaner install. Thanks.

Not really more work. The wires that came with the lights isn't long enough anyway so you would have to splice them together. The wires are so small you'll be glad you tied them together. It'll make it easier.

Sorry for the delay I text these to you too.

Fronts:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459650488.171325.jpg
Rears:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459650552.280968.jpg
Will add a couple more to the rear (someday)

I am retarded and ran into a few issues. Obviously not a world speed record. Half done and a decent job of running wires inside the frame rail, which probably didn't help time. Pass side should go much faster now that I have half a clue.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459663194.996318.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459663207.584545.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459663413.032104.jpg

Woohoo! Might be lame to others, but I actually finished another project. Few and far between. Rock lights are done. As is usually the case with me, ran into a few problems yesterday. But today, the pass side went pretty fast.

Wiring to the switch pro is pretty cool...and easy. Even a JAGS can do it. [emoji6][emoji106]

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459713325.426758.jpg

And a coors light to celebrate. Lol. [emoji482]

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459713449.635209.jpg

After you finish that coors light, you should celebrate with a real beer! Lol looks good buddy, good work.

Created a CB holder using some RAM mounts off the roll bar. I have the midland hand held and it was always a bit of pain using my ac vent as a mount. The cool thing is just like my CB, I can easily remove the RAM arms for daily driving. [emoji106]

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459718764.318833.jpg

Top Bottom