The Evolution of ENVY Build

I know what ya mean by having projects waiting for install. But what a feeling now that you've got them done.
[emoji106]🏻
Yeah, way too long. We'll get something going soon. [emoji482]

I know what ya mean by having projects waiting for install. But what a feeling now that you've got them done.
[emoji106]🏻
Yeah, way too long. We'll get something going soon. [emoji482]

Yup. Very true.

Maybe sometime next month. [emoji106]

Looks good!! Nothing in the center of the jeep?

Thanks luis. Just two at each wheel for the rocks lights for now.

I have another idea I want to do with some ambers that would light up the middle. But on a different switch.

Hey JAGS, have you ever read through an 82 page thread all at once?? I'll tell you what, that was a long few hours but they were well spent seeing as how you have a well thought out and executed build. Albeit a bit dragged out for those who followed along as it was happening, but for me you just built ENVY in a couple of hours! :cheesy: Keep it up, I'm officially sub'd for future updates :thumb:

Hey JAGS, have you ever read through an 82 page thread all at once?? I'll tell you what, that was a long few hours but they were well spent seeing as how you have a well thought out and executed build. Albeit a bit dragged out for those who followed along as it was happening, but for me you just built ENVY in a couple of hours! :cheesy: Keep it up, I'm officially sub'd for future updates :thumb:

Thanks Rebo. [emoji106][emoji482] It's been a long process for sure.

This shit with Mods has got to stop. I mean, I just told the dude at autozone I would install them myself. Lol.

And of course, I had to get the evolution model. Ha ha. Didn't realize just how shitty my 4yr old stock ones had become.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460059962.020862.jpg

I don't think my seats will every be the original shade of black. After several Moab trips, Sedona, rubicon and topless desert run. Air compressor blow out and vacuum. Carpets look decent though. May need to find an upholstery cleaner/detailer place.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461022026.596215.jpg

I don't think my seats will every be the original shade of black. After several Moab trips, Sedona, rubicon and topless desert run. Air compressor blow out and vacuum. Carpets look decent though. May need to find an upholstery cleaner/detailer place.

When you're done can you come clean mine?

Top Bottom