The Evolution of ENVY Build

Getting ready for some trips. Cleaned her up yesterday. New tip for cleaning the frame. Add some 303 cleaner (not protectant) at the end of the wash to the dirty soapy water. Get a rag and wipe down any frame painted surface. This is not newly painted and has a good shine again.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433707003.079908.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433707032.444931.jpg

Added some new swag.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433707060.865856.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433707092.143346.jpg

Today I touched up the sliders, frame rails and front skid where they had been kissed on the Moab trip. Also hit the muffler and exhaust with a touch up of high heat and a quick flat black on the mud flap supports.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433707190.404009.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433707218.128184.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433707239.568807.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433707257.043236.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433707273.013590.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433707289.020799.jpg

^^^ #thereisnodroughtincalifornia

#brownisaloser

#ranthehosewithnoshutofftoo;)

It's funny actually. The city I live in is starting to send out watering restrictions. Twice a week for 15 minutes per zone will start to kick in. I currently water 4 times a week at max 7 min per zone and some less than 7. So I can actually use more water. Totally lame!!!

That 303 cleaner did a great job. Envy looks like new!

Thanks John. I did it rather quickly as wasn't sure it would show results. You can really tell where it was wiped and where not so much. Will be adding it to wash regimen from here out. See you soon man!!

Yah, looking forward to this years rocking rubicon run! Looking forward to having a few cold ones with you again.
Have fun on the "California or bust..."

Instead of painting shouldn't you be torquing and going over your rig? I don't wheel much so it's all new to me.

Instead of painting shouldn't you be torquing and going over your rig? I don't wheel much so it's all new to me.

Who's to say these weren't done??? Did this after the oil change/tire work etc. :yup: Plus it's more fun to post pics of the Jeep at a garage that's not mine. Maybe you meant twerking though :thinking:, at which I'd refer you to my vine account. ;):cheesy:

Who's to say these weren't done??? Did this after the oil change/tire work etc. :yup: Plus it's more fun to post pics of the Jeep at a garage that's not mine. Maybe you meant twerking though :thinking:, at which I'd refer you to my vine account. ;):cheesy:

I know they weren't done because I didn't receive a PM and you didn't start a thread about how to set a torque wrench.

#brownisaloser

#ranthehosewithnoshutofftoo;)

It's funny actually. The city I live in is starting to send out watering restrictions. Twice a week for 15 minutes per zone will start to kick in. I currently water 4 times a week at max 7 min per zone and some less than 7. So I can actually use more water. Totally lame!!!

No restrictions here, just 30% tax if you use over a certain amount.

Green grass is over rated..

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433720365.640846.jpg

I know they weren't done because I didn't receive a PM and you didn't start a thread about how to set a torque wrench.

I have a HF and a newer Craftman. The craftman is easier to set. :cheesy:

I know it's hard for some to believe, but I do read and learn from the forum threads. I'm not about to un-install my lift so what's done is done. I did a good inspection after Moab and after I did my rear links (that I started a thread on :crazyeyes:). Haven't had time to do any wheeling since. Was pretty quick going back through this week.

Thanks. Crazy right. I did it by accident in one small spot several months ago. It was crazy how well it repelled dirt. Now I see it works well. 👍

Came out great! You should accidentally try that on my Jeep. 😁
I still have Moab traces.

Top Bottom