The Evolution of ENVY Build

LMAO :cheesy: :cheesy:

This all explains his fascination with me living in the Bay! Jags, if you want a place to crash while you peruse the city(bath houses) for your next "business" trip...all you had to do was ask! ;)

No SF for me. It's too fancy. I prefer to roll in the outskirts of Sacramento, Stockton, Merced areas. They have better RV parks and the crack/meth is top notch. 😉

- Jason

LMAO :cheesy: :cheesy:

This all explains his fascination with me living in the Bay! Jags, if you want a place to crash while you peruse the city(bath houses) for your next "business" trip...all you had to do was ask! ;)

I need a place to stay after the rubicon. Can you get a hotel so I can crash at your place on the 18th?

Sorry to disappoint, but aint gonna happen. 😟

So back to normal nonsense. Was able to get some wrenching in after work. Thanks for bringing the floor jack and helping out Ttfhell. Installed the EVO trans skid and did the rear breather tube extension.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402112977.486266.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402113050.985577.jpg

- Jason

Püssy. LOL

Because I know you don't buy local, where did you order the parts for the breather extension?

LMAO. 😉

Got the 1/4" tubing on amazon. Goodyear made in 'merica? The coupling/connector deal I got at autozone. They had them on amazon but not eligible for prime shipping.

- Jason

Added the brackets today for my new Rugged Ridge doorless mirrors. Super easy to throw on and like that you can remove the bar and mirror. The OCD in me wants the bracket to match the silver so they blend in though. Will roll as is for the rubicon.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402442565.175438.jpg

- Jason

Top Bottom