The build/re-build of Gruff

Dont get caught with ur doors off..... :crazyeyes: guess who got a "warning" again this weekend for no doors and my tires being too wide? :standing wave:

Awesome! Nice addition!

Thanks buddy! Gotta watch the sunburn :cool:

Yea and the tires make the rear end look big!
I do like the top though.

LOL, yeah, he does have a big ass too

Dont get caught with ur doors off..... :crazyeyes: guess who got a "warning" again this weekend for no doors and my tires being too wide? :standing wave:

Good grief....don't these guys have anything better to do, like pull over bad guys....ummm, not that you're a bad guy...hmmmm.:thinking:

Seriously, was it local or state this time?
What would they do with this guy I wonder? He doesn't even have a top or doors for it. I asked him if he'd ever been pulled over and he said never.

CJ.jpg

Its irritating how arbitrary this can be. I was pulled over once up near Cooks Forest near Clarion this past Winter by a state trooper but that's the only time. The locals or state's have no interest near me.

copper.jpg

I think so but lemme check everyones schedules. Supposed to be in Oklahoma until Friday for a sales meeting buy may not attend. Have you ever been to that place? I met the founder of that group last Fall in Windber at a Sheetz. Seemed like a decent guy.

I have not. I believe I met the founder at Bantam this year.

He was telling me about the event they do for veterans in October but when he was telling me about it, I was thinking it would probably end up being the weekend right after the Laurel Highlands Jeep Fest. Since registration opened for That, it turned out to be the case.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Man, been a coons age since I did anything new to Gruff. I do have some new stuff in store over the next few months though. In preparation I made this dolly so I could move my other set of tires around instead of rolling the damn things all over the garage. I had some heavy maple slabs laying around so I bought some HD casters and threw this together.

tire 1.jpg

All well and good until.....

tire 2.jpg

That last tire was like this, man :cheesy:

atlas stones.jpg

Except I failed.

tire 3.jpg

LOL, well at least all I have to roll around is one tire now.

Man, been a coons age since I did anything new to Gruff. I do have some new stuff in store over the next few months though. In preparation I made this dolly so I could move my other set of tires around instead of rolling the damn things all over the garage. I had some heavy maple slabs laying around so I bought some HD casters and threw this together.

View attachment 311761

All well and good until.....

View attachment 311762

That last tire was like this, man :cheesy:

View attachment 311763

Except I failed.

View attachment 311764

LOL, well at least all I have to roll around is one tire now.

Damn. Don’t herniate yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom