The build/re-build of Gruff

I have noticed that with the JK the rears always wear out faster. Must just be how mopar set up the hydraulics

It's odd. First vehicle I've had that did that. I thought it was because the rear rotors were larger than the front. Sounds like the system is set up to be rear biased to begin with. :hmm:

Couple things. Hows Hank your tree doing? And I remembered you swapped your speakers out how do you like them? I’m about due and don’t really want to upgrade the head unit.

Couple things. Hows Hank your tree doing? And I remembered you swapped your speakers out how do you like them? I’m about due and don’t really want to upgrade the head unit.

Unfortunately Hank passed on this Spring. Not sure what happened. Started losing needles & next thing I knew he was gone.. :grayno:
We're gonna try again with another but try to not keep him in the pot inside over Winter.

The speakers are still going great however. I highly recommend them. :thumb:

Unfortunately Hank passed on this Spring. Not sure what happened. Started losing needles & next thing I knew he was gone.. :grayno:
We're gonna try again with another but try to not keep him in the pot inside over Winter.

The speakers are still going great however. I highly recommend them. :thumb:

Damn that sucks! Hope the next one does better. I agree the tree would probably like to be outside.
Thanks for the reply on the speakers.

Latest mod is an updated Gruff logo courtesy of my graphics design student daughter:
Came out so awesome that I changed my Avatar!
Oughta be worth at least 25hp ;)

GruffLogo_LeftFacing.jpg

Latest mod is an updated Gruff logo courtesy of my graphics design student daughter:
Came out so awesome that I changed my Avatar!
Oughta be worth at least 25hp ;)

View attachment 319052

That is frigging awesome!! See what she can do with Curmudgeon. I’ll be her first paying customer, or whatever! Love it!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom