The build/re-build of Gruff

looks awesome! you'll be ready form Moab.

I am ready to go man! As long as the dealer gets the fan working this week I'll be set. Most of this stuff is maintenance and cosmetic, although I can't wait to try the new Tcase this weekend & see how it goes!

Meant to ask you - do you run rock lights? I read stories of these runs at EJS sometimes running late. I'm debating whether I need to throw a set on or not....

I am ready to go man! As long as the dealer gets the fan working this week I'll be set. Most of this stuff is maintenance and cosmetic, although I can't wait to try the new Tcase this weekend & see how it goes!

Meant to ask you - do you run rock lights? I read stories of these runs at EJS sometimes running late. I'm debating whether I need to throw a set on or not....

No I don't run them, I've wheeled at night before and I really don't think they are something you have to have to wheel at night.

Repainting on my list too, they are still salting the shit out of everything up here so I’ll get be it a few more weeks. I’ll look into SEM. Enjoy the run this weekend. Look forward to seeing the pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Repainting on my list too, they are still salting the shit out of everything up here so I’ll get be it a few more weeks. I’ll look into SEM. Enjoy the run this weekend. Look forward to seeing the pictures!

Yeah, still salting here too - we're not out of the woods yet although I'm really hoping the snows done. I'm just hiding my jeep in the garage until the roads are clear and they get rained on to clear the shit off. Looking good for the next couple weeks.

Been away for a while and just caught up on your build. Everything looks great jerry! Hopefully ill see you this weekend!

Hey Greg, thanks! Looking forward to it!

Yeah, still salting here too - we're not out of the woods yet although I'm really hoping the snows done. I'm just hiding my jeep in the garage until the roads are clear and they get rained on to clear the shit off. Looking good for the next couple weeks.

Have you guys heard of a spray called salt away? Supposedly water doesn’t kill salt but this stuff does. I ordered a sprayer and a refill jug off amazon to keep my Ram from rusting any quicker

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Have you guys heard of a spray called salt away? Supposedly water doesn’t kill salt but this stuff does. I ordered a sprayer and a refill jug off amazon to keep my Ram from rusting any quicker

Cool product. I’ll order some and use prior to repainting the underbody

That's the first I've seen that product. I read their MSDS sheet on their website and it looks like its harmless. is this the first you've used this?

That's the first I've seen that product. I read their MSDS sheet on their website and it looks like its harmless. is this the first you've used this?

Yes, first winter. It looked harmless to me as well, plus hoping it keeps the driveway where I park from deteriorating by rinsing off there too. I actually had the Ram Ziebarted because I see so many of them rusted. Hadn’t had anything undercoated in years

Yes, first winter. It looked harmless to me as well, plus hoping it keeps the driveway where I park from deteriorating by rinsing off there too. I actually had the Ram Ziebarted because I see so many of them rusted. Hadn’t had anything undercoated in years

Lol, no motor oil on the frame and undercarriage? ;) That's nonsense how the Rams are rusting out. No excuse for that anymore.

Top Bottom