The build/re-build of Gruff

It’s lookin really good. How far out is the tcase?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

thanks! looks like 3 days out. I also need to get the front DS cut down and I can't get that dimension until we get the front axle in so I guess it should all come together at the same time. Next week one day I would imagine. I'd love to have it done & back for the weekend of 5/23

It's looking good Jerry👍

Man thats coming along really nice.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks great Jerry

Project is gaining some speed. Looking good! Nice welds. Gruff is gonna be kicking gravel before you know it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

It’s getting close! I’m glad to see it’s coming along!

Thanks all. Yup, we're at the bolt it all back up phase. Just waiting on the tcase :daydream:

How far out is the Tcase? Will Gruff be back on the road next week?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I am really hoping so. The tcase will be here Tuesday so at that point that and a rebuild kit I'm waiting on will be all thats left. The rear was bolted in yesterday and just needs theCO's installed. So yeah, I'd love to be doing the maiden voyage next weekend. :brows:

I am really hoping so. The tcase will be here Tuesday so at that point that and a rebuild kit I'm waiting on will be all thats left. The rear was bolted in yesterday and just needs theCO's installed. So yeah, I'd love to be doing the maiden voyage next weekend. :brows:

That’s awesome. I feel like you’ve been waiting so long...

Top Bottom