The build/re-build of Gruff

Poor Badger - never gets the attention that Gruff does. It's been in the 90's here the last couple days. FINALLY been able to get naked :D

Badger.jpg

Looking good!

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Poor neglected badger[emoji25]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Nice

The JL looks so damn good stripped down.

Both rides are looking good!!

Thanks all! Man I sure had a shit eating grin driving around all this morning. Felt SO good driving around doorless. Man I so hope we have a dry Summer around here this year. :cool:

I don’t like your negativity. Remember, I’m here to help you[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL, it's the little things that make this so much fun. Like the ARB line size switch I texted you about earlier :mad:
Thought the rear was done but nooooooooo. :rolleyes2:

Eh, we'll power through. Just wish the finish line would stay put!

In case anyone is interested, ARB switched their line size for their lockers from 5mm to 6mm. So if you already have a setup and go to new axles, you have to run the new lines so the new fittings work. New solenoids too. Not a huge deal, just one of the things I didn't anticipate. For anyone installing an older axle - Jdofmemi/Jesse - make sure you are getting the correct size fittings/solenoids, lines, etc.

In case anyone is interested, ARB switched their line size for their lockers from 5mm to 6mm. So if you already have a setup and go to new axles, you have to run the new lines so the new fittings work. New solenoids too. Not a huge deal, just one of the things I didn't anticipate. For anyone installing an older axle - Jdofmemi/Jesse - make sure you are getting the correct size fittings/solenoids, lines, etc.

Damn, I feel like you can’t catch a break. Hopefully Gruff is all buttoned you sooner than later.

Damn, I feel like you can’t catch a break. Hopefully Gruff is all buttoned you sooner than later.

If you do this for a living all of this is really no big deal - you've already dealt with it once so you know what the game plan is. Doing it for the first time it's not a really big deal either, it's just that it slows you down. Running airlines certainly isn't difficult, but it does eat into the productivity.

Thanks for the heads up.

I will be paying attention to what I need thanks to you.

I wonder why they changed the line size, when what they had has worked fine for years?

LOL, it's the little things that make this so much fun. Like the ARB line size switch I texted you about earlier :mad:
Thought the rear was done but nooooooooo. :rolleyes2:

Eh, we'll power through. Just wish the finish line would stay put!

Dude I totally forgot you texted me! That’s what happens when I read a text and I’m doing something else. Sorry man

Top Bottom