The build of Big Red (Knuckles)

Did the Teflon coating come with any kind of warranty for us unlucky salty road guys?

Hmmm good question lol no not that I'm aware of. I try to rinse off my jeep as much as possible as is so I will keep an eye out on them this winter

Thanks everyone for the complements! I'm externally happy with them. My jeep handles better on the road since I moved up from 16's and with the wider stance as well. They also held up amazing on the trails this past weekend

Thanks everyone for the complements! I'm externally happy with them. My jeep handles better on the road since I moved up from 16's and with the wider stance as well. They also held up amazing on the trails this past weekend

Pics from the trail?

Sent from WAYALIFE mobile app

getting the wheels road force balanced with sticky weights on saturday. they are smooth as can be untill i hit 60-65 mph, then i get massive steering wheel shake and it feels like im going to get death wobble.

Just went and took a look at the pics in the AOAA 7/26 thread. Pretty sweet. That's a hell of alot of rock to bring in to build that huge rocky road!

Sucks you ripped a tail light off but hey now you have another excuse to mod your Jeep! We have some tight tree spots on some of our trails here in East TX and I always fear the inevitable damage if you don't make the turn just right. Plus that extra length on a JKU doesn't help. :crazyeyes:

Just went and took a look at the pics in the AOAA 7/26 thread. Pretty sweet. That's a hell of alot of rock to bring in to build that huge rocky road!

Sucks you ripped a tail light off but hey now you have another excuse to mod your Jeep! We have some tight tree spots on some of our trails here in East TX and I always fear the inevitable damage if you don't make the turn just right. Plus that extra length on a JKU doesn't help. :crazyeyes:

yea ripped it right off. luckly Hinrich had his stock ones laying around so i grabbed his :yup: im not gonna lie i was kinda upset when i hit the tree because that is the first real trail damage i have taken. since then i like it and embrace the damage

yea ripped it right off. luckly Hinrich had his stock ones laying around so i grabbed his :yup: im not gonna lie i was kinda upset when i hit the tree because that is the first real trail damage i have taken. since then i like it and embrace the damage

Kind of like that first scratch then it's game on, what the heck now that's it's scratched up anyways

take a hammer to Coz's other good tail light then sell him the one you have left. :cheesy: :rock:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Too funny!

You could always run the trail backwards so you legitimately destroy the other light. ;)

Top Bottom