Texas Barnwell Run & Campout(May 21st-22nd)

Been working on getting Friday night's meetup dinner plans in order, having a tough time finding a pet free restaurant unless they are a service dog. Might be campsite dinner!

Been working on getting Friday night's meetup dinner plans in order, having a tough time finding a pet free restaurant unless they are a service dog. Might be campsite dinner!

Not many options in the big city of Gilmer?

is Friday gonna cost the non-campers extra doll-hairs to come in for a few hours to visit?

Not many options in the big city of Gilmer?

is Friday gonna cost the non-campers extra doll-hairs to come in for a few hours to visit?

Actually you'd be surprised, there is more than I expected. None of which are pet friendly ;)

And that's a good question Kyle. I've written an email to the park manager and should hear from him soon.

I'm bringing some chicken tamales we can throw some on there. if we do campsite dinner!

Looks like Steel will be getting a new windshield, a new WAL banner(hopefully), and a new CB radio before this trip!

Alright guys got my soft top on but it doesn't set right, one knob get stuck on , two of the spring pins broke. this thing really tight I can't open the header channel cause it won't close back up. any ideas?

Attachments

• 1463085983318.jpg
    1463085983318.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 26
  • 1463085993917.jpg
    1463085993917.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 1463086002132.jpg
    1463086002132.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 26
Alright guys got my soft top on but it doesn't set right, one knob get stuck on , two of the spring pins broke. this thing really tight I can't open the header channel cause it won't close back up. any ideas?

That first pic doesn't look right...

Can't tell what's going on in the second pick Bobby, but the first pic you should be able to unscrew that and straighten the hinge and then put the screw back in. Where are the spring pins at that broke?

Can't tell what's going on in the second pick Bobby, but the first pic you should be able to unscrew that and straighten the hinge and then put the screw back in. Where are the spring pins at that broke?

Yeah I tried but it seems like it's way to tight. the second pic is where the door rails are there a latch. so you can fold the header channel back but it gets stuck. it's all screwed up lol

You want it to be tight (um, phrasing?) But you shouldn't have to force it (phrasing, again?)

Giggity.

I'm try figure it out lol but it's on for right now

Worst case scenario, you might have to replace the bows of the top. Surely the fabric or door surrounds isn't the issue.

I'm unsure what the problem is but it seems like an issue with the bows.

Giggity.

Worst case scenario, you might have to replace the bows of the top. Surely the fabric or door surrounds isn't the issue.

I'm unsure what the problem is but it seems like an issue with the bows.

that what I was thinking but I hope not don't want spend anymore many lol

Yeah man, I should be free around 2 tomorrow. we can look at it see what going on

I should be around tomorrow, I don't think I have anything going on until the evening (bought the wife Dave Matthews band tickets) I will PM you my #, just give me a buzz tomorrow sometime.

Edit - Your PM's are full

I should be around tomorrow, I don't think I have anything going on until the evening (bought the wife Dave Matthews band tickets) I will PM you my #, just give me a buzz tomorrow sometime.

Completely unrelated, but we've got two FFs from our department going to that concert!

Yeah I just deleted some messages, if you want I'm free all day Sunday if that better?

Completely unrelated, but we've got two FFs from our department going to that concert!

She loves DMB, so I got her tickets as an anniversary present. :blush:

Yeah I just deleted some messages, if you want I'm free all day Sunday if that better?

Either way, if we can get together tomorrow that's cool. If not, then Sunday works too. I'll shoot you a PM now.

Top Bottom