Texas Barnwell Run & Campout(May 21st-22nd)

:thumb:

Houston folks leaving Friday, what does everybody think of a 1-1:30 meet up in the Kingwood area and caravan from there?

Sounds good to me, can't wait for my first off-road adventure. I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas!!![emoji2]

I got a few goodies coming before the trip, front skid plate,52"light bar,20"light bar,CB Radio-and all the brackets. The

I called but they only ship signature required. So I guess I'll have to make a trip out to katy, or Keep my fingers crossed barnwell isnt sold out. :idontknow:

Yeah I was pretty upset it requires a signature. I'll just have to hope that I am home on the day it comes in!

That being said, I did speak with Ed at Barnwell and he said they just received a fresh batch in.

I called but they only ship signature required. So I guess I'll have to make a trip out to katy, or Keep my fingers crossed barnwell isnt sold out. :idontknow:

Yeah I was pretty upset it requires a signature. I'll just have to hope that I am home on the day it comes in!

That being said, I did speak with Ed at Barnwell and he said they just received a fresh batch in.

I must of been lucky cause they just put my in the mailbox lol

Top Bottom