Texas Barnwell Run & Campout(May 21st-22nd)

Sorry, been offline lately. Open to Friday or Saturday departure. Plan to camp. Dinner sounds good before hand. I'm in the Cypress area.

Yeah you guys make us "modificationly-challenged" look bad. That's why you have your own group ;) haha

Don't worry Steel will grow up someday.

:cheesy:

Sorry, been offline lately. Open to Friday or Saturday departure. Plan to camp. Dinner sounds good before hand. I'm in the Cypress area.

If you are interested in leaving Friday, I'll shoot you over some info when we get closer. From what I can remember, there were at least 3 or 4 of us leaving 1-ish on Friday (meeting place still undetermined)

Having trouble getting ahold of one of those decals.. Nowhere has them around my area. Has anyone ordered there's from TPWD? They say they take 15 business days for delivery..

Having trouble getting ahold of one of those decals.. Nowhere has them around my area. Has anyone ordered there's from TPWD? They say they take 15 business days for delivery..

I called and order man last Wednesday came in yesterday. it only takes 3-5 business days. Way easier than driving to go look for one

I wouldnt stress to much. everytime i go, they're usually stocked up on them at Barnwell.

I called and order man last Wednesday came in yesterday. it only takes 3-5 business days. Way easier than driving to go look for one

Yeah for some reason they told me 15 business days.. I was like seriously?! From Austin?!

I wouldnt stress to much. everytime i go, they're usually stocked up on them at Barnwell.

Gotcha. I wrote them an email to see how many the usually kept but it's good to know they usually do. Would hate to get down there and them not have any.

I haven't gone yet, but Bobby said he was going last week IIRC.

@BobbyGTX; did you have any issues getting the sticker?

Man, I had no trouble at all. Called the ATV dealer on the list who was closest to me, they said they had plenty. Drove up there, gave them 16 bucks and walked out with a sticker.

Man, I had no trouble at all. Called the ATV dealer on the list who was closest to me, they said they had plenty. Drove up there, gave them 16 bucks and walked out with a sticker.

I was calling around and the closes place to me was 30 minutes away. Didn't feel like driving a hr for a sticker lol

Top Bottom