Texas Barnwell Run & Campout(May 21st-22nd)

Woot! Maybe a medium sized Friday gathering. Hoping at least a few of us Houstonians (looking at you, Bobby and Dwigs) can leave Houston around 1-ish on Friday.

What time would that put you guys here?

Last edited:
Woot! Maybe a medium sized Friday gathering. Hoping at least a few of us Houstonians (looking at you, Bobby and Dwigs) can leave Houston around 1-ish on Friday.

I'm good with leaving around 1ish just let me know what y'all decide

We should arrive at the park around 5:30 taking into account stopping for gas

Don't forget that us little baby 2 doors will probably need fuel more frequently

I'm sure we could take a minor detour if nothing else.

I'm good with leaving around 1ish just let me know what y'all decide

Maybe we should have a pre run mini Wayalife dinner there in Gilmer before heading to the park on friday? Pet friendly restaurant of course. What do y'all think?

Maybe we should have a pre run mini Wayalife dinner there in Gilmer before heading to the park on friday? Pet friendly restaurant of course. What do y'all think?

Everyone will need to be arriving relatively early if we want to do a meet and great dinner. But I'm in!

I'm still planning on being there and will be at the meet & dinner too, all things permitting.

You can stick me with whichever group you wish. It will be awesome regardless. And , truly, looking forward to this.

I'd hate for you to drive 9 hours to be bored, so I'll stick you with the medium group and if you want to come ride a few with us newbies you can ;)

For everyone else, it's not too late to sign up :)

Top Bottom