Rausch creek trip 9/21-9/22 (mild blues/green trails only)

I wasn't able too get a cb so if anyone has an extra hand held one they don't need for the day and they don't mind, I would like to borrow it. Thanks. Jeep on Jeepin on.

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I wasn't able too get a cb so if anyone has an extra hand held one they don't need for the day and they don't mind, I would like to borrow it. Thanks. Jeep on Jeepin on.

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

you will be ok without it,no sweat,there will be someone with one behind you :cool:

Good morning everyone
Monday bump..... We are almost there :)

The count down is on. I'm trying to get a few more pieces of gear ordered this morning and installed this week before all that wheelin' I'm gonna do. You know, like I do every trip! :D

The count down is on. I'm trying to get a few more pieces of gear ordered this morning and installed this week before all that wheelin' I'm gonna do. You know, like I do every trip! :D

I'm so excited I called out of work today :thumb:

What are you ordering? Don't make us esit the suspense will suck

Which set are you getting?

The only skid that i REALLY want is an oilpan skid and then diff covers.

It's a pretty complete piece that covers the oil pan, down pipes, converter, and any other things hanging down up front. It also reinforces my cross-member(I think that's the right part name) that currently looks a little like dented swiss cheese.
RH-6003-2.jpg

I'm also hunting some diff covers (next trip?). I really like the PS Bomb Shells, but they claim they won't fit with an OEM track bar.

Last edited:
Those are the ones i want too. I like how MTG painted his. I want to do a set like that but paint the spiders red

Just ordered my new tires, and they'll be on before this weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and meet a few new friends:thumb:

What did you go with? Keeping the stock rubi rims?
285/75R17 BFG's and yes stock rims. Discount only had 4 in stock, so have to wait for the spare. My stock rims are scraped really good after this weekend, plus I really like how they look

Top Bottom