Rausch Creek Trip 12-14

Love it. Keep up the strong work, come on wayalifers lets make it an even 25 jeeps.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Still at work...gotta work some ot for those extra goodies

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

We're getting closer...!! I'm getting more & more anxious. I can't wait to hang with you all & do some wheeling..!!

We're getting closer...!! I'm getting more & more anxious. I can't wait to hang with you all & do some wheeling..!!

I know what you mean, this week end went exploring close to the house.... found a few cool little things to crawl over.... satisfied the itch for a bit

I unfortunately have been down graded to not going status ...I have to go to Baltimore for the Lacrosse convention.....still a good time, but not the same.

im out as well. even if i finish the break in cycle for the gears by then (hitting 500 miles) i dont think i can/want to wheel for a while still. maybe january for me.

Blah I have not posted in awhile. Put me down as a maybe. Went a few weekends ago for the first since the lift and had a blast gonna try to make this one. Hopefully I can get get and extra day off work.....

Last edited:
I am still a maybe for now, a lot depends on when I get new shocks and can get them installed (easy to do but its cold now lol). If anyone is interested in my 2 door rubi rails I can bring them along tho $100 that day special haha.

Top Bottom