Rausch Creek Trip 12-14

Getting there Zach, thanks for asking. A Big shout out to Mr. Madness for giving me a big hand today. You are "The Man" Looking forward too seeing everyone again soon. Until then stay thirsty my friends....

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks great Mike:thumb:

Getting there Zach, thanks for asking. A Big shout out to Mr. Madness for giving me a big hand today. You are "The Man" Looking forward too seeing everyone again soon. Until then stay thirsty my friends....

Sent from my MB865 using WAYALIFE mobile app

you are very welcome Mike,I'm also looking forward to the next adventure.:cool:

Not sure, haven't heard that anyone is wheeling both days. Usually camp Sat night and split Sunday morning

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mike, congrats on the lift. Hope that ankle is coming along real good..?! Looking forward to wheeling with you this time around.

Ahh leveling kit, ok.

Mike did you ever get a cb?

Wait was that what caused the rolled ankle?

Sent from my phone?

Nate, I have a buddy who just told me that he's definitely in for wheeling & camping Saturday. His name is Tony.

Anyone have a good tie rod that they want to unload. I think the wife ran over a big curb at the mall and messed it up.:D

Tom

Anyone have a good tie rod that they want to unload. I think the wife ran over a big curb at the mall and messed it up.:D

Tom

I have been looking for one too lol if you go to Quadratec they have stock replacement ones for cheap. You can order just the one side if you need to

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom