RAUSCH CREEK TRIP 10/26-10/27 (GREENS/BLUES with a touch of BLACKS)

black trails club bump :D

must be on 35's and 2.5" lift at least to join the club for the day

Interested, but really prefer the north side and unfortunately no true blacks on the North side. So yea, count me in for two jeeps me and jr.

5 mins later... Actually count me out, going to the north side hit the 30's and reds.

Last edited:
Awww man....I dont meet the requirements!

me either :grayno:

shhhh you two! your already in the club! :cheesy:

Interested, but really prefer the north side and unfortunately no true blacks on the North side. So yea, count me in for two jeeps me and jr.

5 mins later... Actually count me out, going to the north side hit the 30's and reds.

haha ok well if you change your mind there is one spot left if you care to join. doing blacks the few purples and maybe a blue or two

shhhh you two! your already in the club! :cheesy:

haha ok well if you change your mind there is one spot left if you care to join. doing blacks the few purples and maybe a blue or two

Alright I'm in. Got room for one more, my son is coming up as well

black club is full!

I was kinda looking forward to the north. I haven't checked but guessing there aren't blacks over there?

Tom

No blacks on North side, But there are some really nice tough blue climbs, the 30 cluster of trails & 38A & B- A is a winch possible, B has some crazy off camber shit, & a few reds that are pretty cool too.

How about hit the North side first, can take down a majority of the good trails in a few hours then roll back to the other side for lunch and do blacks the rest of the day???

Last edited:
Im tagin along so what ever Steve set up I'm good for. I wont lie I'm a bit nervous. And thinking I may need a shoulder pad for the wifes right hook . lol

Tom

Im tagin along so what ever Steve set up I'm good for. I wont lie I'm a bit nervous. And thinking I may need a shoulder pad for the wifes right hook . lol

Tom

i have no plans lol all i know is im staying away from reds! my GF might kill me and i would kill myself to if i couldnt drive home tomorrow night.

if i was to give us a plan i would say head to the south property and do the blacks and purples there like cemetary and boot hill (both sound fun lol) then hit 22 (purple) and snakebite (purple then turns to black). then later after lunch head over to the north property and do 38 A and B (easy blue to hard blue the has a winch spot) then work our way up to some of the other blues on the north side.

general idea that is highly tweakable

i have no plans lol all i know is im staying away from reds! my GF might kill me and i would kill myself to if i couldnt drive home tomorrow night.

if i was to give us a plan i would say head to the south property and do the blacks and purples there like cemetary and boot hill (both sound fun lol) then hit 22 (purple) and snakebite (purple then turns to black). then later after lunch head over to the north property and do 38 A and B (easy blue to hard blue the has a winch spot) then work our way up to some of the other blues on the north side.

I'm in, sounds like a plan, if there was a plan to be given.

ok so this is for everyone!

i think that we should all meet up in the main parkinglot for lunch tomorrow for a short meet and grret part two. not to long tho so we can all get back on the trails asap!

just an idea

Add to that if you have some rubbing alcohol that would be great. I hope you dont mind telling the story twice color me intrigued

Dont even have the camping gear yet its at my sons girls house but I do have these packedView attachment 54103

Thats great haha my wife doesn't pack anything but food for us camping gear is dads job but I like packing .

Count me in if know one else is up for it.my only hesitation is that I have no extra skids. But seeing how I'm such a veteran wheeler I think im up for the challenge. Lol I was being facetious on the last part

Tom

Tom, those are much more effective under your Jeep. Just bringing 35's won't help :bleh:

Whos leading the blue and green group tomorrow?

Sent from my phone?

I just pulled over to see what's going on, Since I'm driving to RC and I think we should give an opportunity to the people hasn't been able to chime in (work, meetings or driving) and see what they have to say also, even though we know we will have to split in groups, this is supposed to be a group event... My 2cents

I just pulled over to see what's going on, Since I'm driving to RC and I think we should give an opportunity to the people hasn't been able to chime in (work, meetings or driving) and see what they have to say also, even though we know we will have to split in groups, this is supposed to be a group event... My 2cents

Agreed, we're already making plans to leave the group... Since my son will have the camera guy in his vehicle it would be nice to get some footage of everyone or at least try. Cozdude I may have to back out on my original plan to wheel with the black group in favor of getting good video coverage of the entire clan. I think it's the right thing to do.
Let me know your thoughts.

Top Bottom