Random Photos

Axle etc still attached. I'm thinking the wheel and attached parts was moved later. Still not sure about the tree thing but I've seen the aftermath of some large tree falls and the damage is pretty intense.

A couple from the internet:

View attachment 409423View attachment 409424
One of my best friends had this happen to his super clean, low mileage XJ he paid top dollar for... I'll see if I can find a pic.

She got the bandage removed today. Now a week and a half with the cone before the stitches are out. She’s getting used to the cone since we took it off her two hours after we got home the first time. Foot is still swollen.

Doctor said today that she cut the dorsalis artery along with the bottom of her pad and between her toes. Got her good.

IMG_2640.jpeg

She got the bandage removed today. Now a week and a half with the cone before the stitches are out. She’s getting used to the cone since we took it off her two hours after we got home the first time. Foot is still swollen.

Doctor said today that she cut the dorsalis artery along with the bottom of her pad and between her toes. Got her good.

View attachment 409666
she needs to wear safety toe boots

Top Bottom