Random Photos

This little bandit must have heard that the Frey Ranch had arrived and he was hoping for a little taste.

IMG_7531.jpeg

Or it might just be it’s hot 🥵 as balls here and he’s looking for water. He normally lives under our mower shed and we usually only see him at night. He did not appear rabid and hauled ass when I stepped out the door.

This little bandit must have heard that the Frey Ranch had arrived and he was hoping for a little taste.

View attachment 410417

Or it might just be it’s hot 🥵 as balls here and he’s looking for water. He normally lives under our mower shed and we usually only see him at night. He did not appear rabid and hauled ass when I stepped out the door.
Definitely the Frey Ranch, he knows a good rye! Forget the chickens, keep an eye on that #1182!

View attachment 410417

Yeah hit 102 here again today and with plenty of humidity. So let me ask you since you just got back from Nevada and it looks hot as hell there as well. Is it the heat or is it the humidity?

View attachment 410417

Rare to see those guys in the day. Unless they're in a trap.

Top Bottom