Random Photos

The year is 2024 and amazingly, there are retailers that still print, on paper and distribute by mail, 322 page parts catalogs to their customers...
View attachment 409124
Very cool! I still try to pick up automotive magazines when I can from Barnes & Noble from time to time. Only thing I get like this in the mail now is Harbor Freight ones lol. My dad subscribed to MotorTrend and Car and Driver mags for me when I was younger too since it was something he liked as a kid - stopped given all their articles were free to read online as I got a smartphone in high school. Kinda miss having nothing better to do than read a cool car enthusiast magazine on a rainy day. More and more appreciative I'm just barely old enough to not have grown up as an iPad kid. Have my dad to thank for that too 😂

My hay field has been abused for lots of years and before that it was planted in corn. We cut it last week and I decided to take the zero turn and mow the whole field to give some nitrogen back to the soil. Going to do it twice maybe three times. About 2.5 hours in and have maybe 2.5 acres left.
IMG_2579.jpegIMG_2580.jpeg

My hay field has been abused for lots of years and before that it was planted in corn. We cut it last week and I decided to take the zero turn and mow the whole field to give some nitrogen back to the soil. Going to do it twice maybe three times. About 2.5 hours in and have maybe 2.5 acres left.
View attachment 409292View attachment 409293

Reminds me of growing up on my grandpas farm back east…helping pick and clean vegetables…

Fun morning. Was out taking care of the animals and just about to walk back inside when I hear a bark/Yelp from this knucklehead. She kept trying to catch and kill mice so didn’t pay much attention to it until she got blood all over the camper steps and everything else. Sliced her paw wide open between the toes. Went to the vet and that’s when the fun happened. Bleeding everywhere, shit all over the room bit the doctor and then got sedated and two stitches. Happy Friday.
IMG_2589.jpeg

Fun morning. Was out taking care of the animals and just about to walk back inside when I hear a bark/Yelp from this knucklehead. She kept trying to catch and kill mice so didn’t pay much attention to it until she got blood all over the camper steps and everything else. Sliced her paw wide open between the toes. Went to the vet and that’s when the fun happened. Bleeding everywhere, shit all over the room bit the doctor and then got sedated and two stitches. Happy Friday.
View attachment 409344
Crazy but glad she’s ok!

View attachment 409344
Happy Friday indeed

Top Bottom