Pvanweelden's JKUR build

The astro is a great tool, but there's a few spots where the sheet metal is double walled, and a pita :( I don't want to see another nutsert for a least a month :D

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

The astro is a great tool, but there's a few spots where the sheet metal is double walled, and a pita :( I don't want to see another nutsert for a least a month :D

HAHAHAHA

Sent from my NSA monitoring device... Using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Great to see it coming together Paul. Bet you cant wait to get em out and trade some paint on the rocks!

Looks great Paul, now they are done you can jump on a plane over here and help me build some stuff for mine. :) Hahaha

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

no solid plans yet- got a few days to iron some stuff out-
got Backcountry navigation and downloading maps.
I have a buddy that lives north of Denver, that we were going to be wheeling with, but i just found out his jeep is needing some work :(
There was a Red Cone night run on Saturday we were hoping to do, since it will be a full moon- but that got cancelled because the trail wasn't open yet last week, but it is open now.
We have family there, so not a 100% wheeling trip.
i for sure want to T-33A Plane Crash, Middle St Vrain, Coney Flats, Park Creek, Kingston Peak as they are all closeby.
We will spend a day or two in Estes Park- so Fall River Road, Hell Canyon, Pierson Park, Pole Hill- easy but scenic stuff there.
Hoping to meet up with another Iowan towards the end of next week.

That sounds like a great trip. Not familiar with area but getting out of dodge for a little break is always nice

You should get a pic from further away so you can really see how it looks. From the pics you did post it looks nice though. :thumb:

I just took this pic for ya Jeff- but it's 9:30 here, flash can only do so much :(
1404872794435.jpg
Here's one I took yesterday
1404872827015.jpg

Top Bottom