Pvanweelden's JKUR build

Thanks Bill!
After looking at the pic I uploaded, I'm not sure what the different colored lines are in the pic :( that look like scratches. Here's a closer pic.
1403839628551.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks Jeff, Will, and Hillz!
Finally got the counter sinking all done on the rockerskins
A few holes are not as lined up as they once were :(
1403934846949.jpg

...and there's an empty spot in the garage where the TJ used to be parked....
I am going to miss that jeep... rode hard, put away wet... never left me stranded. It was a great jeep. :) but the new owner promised to keep her happy and wheel her :) and I got exactly the price I had hoped for, so win win. Can't complain, but ... damn that jeep was fun! I'm gonna check in with the new owner tomorrow to make sure I didn't leave any special instructions out- you know, don't feed her after midnight..... :)

...and there's an empty spot in the garage where the TJ used to be parked....
I am going to miss that jeep... rode hard, put away wet... never left me stranded. It was a great jeep. :) but the new owner promised to keep her happy and wheel her :) and I got exactly the price I had hoped for, so win win. Can't complain, but ... damn that jeep was fun! I'm gonna check in with the new owner tomorrow to make sure I didn't leave any special instructions out- you know, don't feed her after midnight..... :)

I'm so glad you found a good home for her. Now you have more money for your jk :)

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

Thanks Jason! I already have almost everything I need for the jk, just need a new winch since my current one died - bad motor- picked up all the steel today for the tire carrier I am going to build. Will probably add a bathroom to the basement- David1tontj is going to do all the work :) he just doesn't know it :)

Thanks Jeff! Doing a little painting tonight in the TJ's old parking spot in the garage :(
1404017403641.jpg
Talked with the new buyer earlier today, he is loving the TJ! :)

^ I am going with a Franken lift of sorts- It will be 3" Plush coils in the front, and 2" jks coils in the rear with a spacer if need be. I need to keep the rear from being too tall to fit in my garage :( 77"
Bilstin shocks, jks lca.
Here's some pics of the sliders getting powder today
View attachment 89249
View attachment 89250

With 35" tires you should have no problem with a 77" garage door. If you do you would be in that, how did you word it "retarded" looking lift category.

Sent from my SCH-I605

With the tires I have being a little larger than your average 35" tire, the rear of my jeep is at 74" tall. If I were to gain a true 3" from lift in the rear, it would not fit in my garage. That is why I am going with the 2" coil in the rear to start. Later I will try swapping that out for a 3" Plush coil.

Thanks Jason! I already have almost everything I need for the jk, just need a new winch since my current one died - bad motor- picked up all the steel today for the tire carrier I am going to build. Will probably add a bathroom to the basement- David1tontj is going to do all the work :) he just doesn't know it :)

Sorry Paul- no side jobs allowed... It's against our company policy.

It's my favorite rule! Man- it has gotten me out of all kinds of stuff I didn't want to do!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Top Bottom