Pvanweelden's JKUR build

That is low! Speaking of, what did you figure out with your t case David?

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391877968.615379.jpg I got a tera low from northridge. I still haven't put it In due to my lifting restriction of 15 pounds :(

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

I have 5:13 gears, the same 4.5:1 six speed, and now 4:1 t case, so I should be at 92.3:1 crawl ratio

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Wow, thanks Tigrcky! I did not know that

no prob, just read the whole thread, i love all the ideas, i really like the wording on the spods and the center spod mount location!!! here is an idea for off road lights, back up lights etc. get a 3 position switch take the center pole of that switch (normally the supply section) and send it to the relay for said light(trigger wire on relay) then take one pole and run it from say a reverse relay (low amp wire) then take the other pole and add a hot to it (ignition hot works great to prevent accidental lights left on) then boom you have a off for extra lights, a position for lights to come on with back up lights or just a full override constant on! :yup::thumb: also with the willys the transmission 1st gear was like 2.90 to one and the transfer case was like a 2:48 to one (dana 18) the dana 20 i think was a 2:18 to 1

^ that is a great idea! Thanks Tigrcky!

your welcome it took me some time to figure it out cause i was stuck on the typical thinking of well the supply pole is only a supply pole but then it hit me that electricity flows both ways and a switch is just a connection! so why not reverse it! hope it helps anyone who reads it! :thumb:

Realized I never posted pics of my favorite mod yet- heated seats, front and rear (comes in very handy in Iowa, not only during the winter but spring and fall when doorless)
$150 for four seats (2 pads per seat)
Wiring ready to go in
1391997495056.jpg

And switches in center console, so the switches are at your fingertips, individual controls for all seats
1391997621474.jpg

Realized I never posted pics of my favorite mod yet- heated seats, front and rear (comes in very handy in Iowa, not only during the winter but spring and fall when doorless)
$150 for four seats (2 pads per seat)
Wiring ready to go in
View attachment 68380

And switches in center console, so the switches are at your fingertips, individual controls for all seats
View attachment 68381

i personally think heated seats are the best thing ever:thumb:

The lowest crawl ratio I've heard of was the manual rubicons in 05-06. They have like a 4.5:1 first gear, 4:11 ring and pinion, and 4:1 t case for a factory crawl ratio of like 74:1!! That's low!!

My pumpkin is an 05 rubicon manual, how do I determine my gear ratios? Sorry if this is a tool question.... The jeep web page is no help would appreciate a link if anyone has one. Tango

My pumpkin is an 05 rubicon manual, how do I determine my gear ratios? Sorry if this is a tool question.... The jeep web page is no help would appreciate a link if anyone has one. Tango

Since you bought it used it's not a guarantee that you have 4.10's.

Top Bottom