PROUD to have VOTED

I just want to know where I can get my Shop at Four Seasons Total Landscaping shirts...

Hahaha. Ohhh. You know whoever fucked that up is never getting hired again. Like legitimately just ended their career.
So many jokes, and they’re selling tons of Merch, make America rake again, lawn and order,
IMG_9997.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Is there really ANY single news source that is worth a shit? Seriously, Democrat or Republican, liberal or conservative, if you really have faith in any of the media outlets anymore you're delusional. They all suck. You have to weed through everything to find the truth for yourself.

Nothing like an Australian dude thats anti Semitic holding an American flag to stir up patriotism...

LOL - and hear I thought I was looking at a screen shot from a patriotic "movie"! How quickly I forget that the "actors" who are featured in them are somehow important and what they think or say in real life should matter.

Is there really ANY single news source that is worth a shit? Seriously, Democrat or Republican, liberal or conservative, if you really have faith in any of the media outlets anymore you're delusional. They all suck. You have to weed through everything to find the truth for yourself.

Nope. It’s either watch multiple and see where they overlap on the same story. BBC is pretty good normally but they have their moments. Most are just echo chambers.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

LOL - and hear I thought I was looking at a screen shot from a patriotic "movie"! How quickly I forget that the "actors" who are featured in them are somehow important and what they think or say in real life should matter.

It was a great patriotic movie, as was Braveheart. What people say and do does matter as well...

Is there really ANY single news source that is worth a shit? Seriously, Democrat or Republican, liberal or conservative, if you really have faith in any of the media outlets anymore you're delusional. They all suck.

But but but - they're the media. :shock:

You have to weed through everything to find the truth for yourself.

1_8xraf6eyaXh-myNXOXkqLA.jpeg

I get more truth out of watching South Park.

Ummm, you just said that what people say "matters". One might be confused as to how you can then say, these movies are "great".

American Beauty was a great movie. It won oscars for best picture, best screenplay, best director and best actor, who was Kevin Spacey. Kevin Spacey has had to defend multiple accusations of sexual assault...it still doesn’t change the fact that it was a great movie.

Mad Max was a great movie too, and I would still watch it again. It does not change the fact that Mel Gibson was video taped drunk on the side of the road ranting obscenities about Jews.

His movies were great. He is an anti Semitic racist. Not confusing at all.

American Beauty was a great movie. It won oscars for best picture, best screenplay, best director and best actor, who was Kevin Spacey. Kevin Spacey has had to defend multiple accusations of sexual assault...it still doesn’t change the fact that it was a great movie.

Mad Max was a great movie too, and I would still watch it again. It does not change the fact that Mel Gibson was video taped drunk on the side of the road ranting obscenities about Jews.

His movies were great. He is an anti Semitic racist. Not confusing at all.

LOL - right, because him being an idiot only matters when a guy like TOPLESS posts up a screen shot from one of his movies that inspire patriotism. Got it. :thumb:

LOL - right, because him being an idiot only matters when a guy like TOPLESS posts up a screen shot from one of his movies that inspire patriotism. Got it. :thumb:

No one is calling you an idiot. I simply felt It was ironic tHat perhaps the most iconic movie of American patriotism’s lead actor was not an American. Nothing more...

I misquoted...I thought you said you were an idiot...

No one is calling you an idiot. I simply felt It was ironic tHat perhaps the most iconic movie of American patriotism’s lead actor was not an American. Nothing more...

I misquoted...I thought you said you were an idiot...
Actually, Mel Gibson was born in Peekskill, N.Y.
According to Sharkey's, Wikipedia.
Also, has duel citizenship.... USA, and Ireland.
One other thing...
Do we never forgive a persons words, spoken in their worst, most, embarrassing moments?
Two other things...
He also financed the movie, "Passion of the Christ". A movie, no other producer would do.

I stand corrected...he moved with his parents to Australia when he was 12, where his grandmother was born.

Top Bottom