PROUD to have VOTED

That's only one other thing....
I guess your right, Mrs. Owens. (My third grade teacher.)

She was a large, matronly woman, who DID NOT spare the rod. I liked her very much, anyway. She gave me a book about Abraham Lincoln, as a prize for memorizing the "Gettysburg Address", first, in the class.
I still have it...

I guess your right, Mrs. Owens. (My third grade teacher.)

She was a large, matronly woman, who DID NOT spare the rod. I liked her very much, anyway. She gave me a book about Abraham Lincoln, as a prize for memorizing the "Gettysburg Address", first, in the class.
I still have it...

She was large and gave you the rod!

Here I thought the nuns at my grade school were tough for cracking knuckles with rulers...

Don’t think any were into pegging[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing like an Australian dude thats anti Semitic holding an American flag to stir up patriotism...

IMG_8791.JPG

Lol. Wasn’t the angle I was going for. Don’t really care about Hollywood and their views.
Now my face is on here showing what I feel like being a proud American and what I would/will do when the jackasses go to far.

View attachment 355569

Lol. Wasn’t the angle I was going for. Don’t really care about Hollywood and their views.
Now my face is on here showing what I feel like being a proud American and what I would/will do when the jackasses go to far.

It was an ill fated attempt at humor...

However, I can totally get behind this pic...(you are an American, aren’t you?)

Actually, Mel Gibson was born in Peekskill, N.Y.
According to Sharkey's, Wikipedia.
Also, has duel citizenship.... USA, and Ireland.
One other thing...
Do we never forgive a persons words, spoken in their worst, most, embarrassing moments?
Two other things...
He also financed the movie, "Passion of the Christ". A movie, no other producer would do.

First - it's dual, not duel. (Unless you intended to imply that his citizenship is fighting.)

Second - I call bullshit. Wikipedia can be edited by everyone. Everyone lies. Therefore, everything on Wikipedia must be a lie.

Third - Bravo to Mel...he only pocketed north of $400 million from the movie. I think I remember reading that he raked in eight figures just from merchandising (nothing says piety like a good "Christ's nail" necklace, right?) Yep, Mel seems like a hell of a guy. I'm sure the congregation of the Holy Family Catholic Church certainly thinks so.

Of course people say things that they might not necessarily mean, and people also change and grow over the course of their lives (hopefully). That said, it's pretty hard to ignore someone dumping $70 million or so in tax free assets into an extremist church (or from my perspective, ANY church).

First - it's dual, not duel. (Unless you intended to imply that his citizenship is fighting.)

Second - I call bullshit. Wikipedia can be edited by everyone. Everyone lies. Therefore, everything on Wikipedia must be a lie.

Third - Bravo to Mel...he only pocketed north of $400 million from the movie. I think I remember reading that he raked in eight figures just from merchandising (nothing says piety like a good "Christ's nail" necklace, right?) Yep, Mel seems like a hell of a guy. I'm sure the congregation of the Holy Family Catholic Church certainly thinks so.

Of course people say things that they might not necessarily mean, and people also change and grow over the course of their lives (hopefully). That said, it's pretty hard to ignore someone dumping $70 million or so in tax free assets into an extremist church (or from my perspective, ANY church).
Thanks again, Mrs. Owens. It is dual.
No... Wikipedia is fine. Lawyers use it all the time.
Yes. BRAVO to Mel. Profit is usually the goal.
Im not a Catholic, and distance myself from their teaching.
Such bitterness against "ANY church"?
This makes me very sad for you.
For someone so used to seeking out evidence, it's all around you. You will be without excuse...
Oh. And by the way, Brute, it was the church of Rome, Catholics, who started the Crusades, and Inquisition. I've stated previously, I see only one human race, and adhere to the idea of changing hearts, and minds. Not burning or be-heading people...

Thanks again, Mrs. Owens. It is dual.
No... Wikipedia is fine. Lawyers use it all the time.
Yes. BRAVO to Mel. Profit is usually the goal.
Im not a Catholic, and distance myself from their teaching.
Such bitterness against "ANY church"?
This makes me very sad for you.
For someone so used to seeking out evidence, it's all around you. You will be without excuse...
Oh. And by the way, Brute, it was the church of Rome, Catholics, who started the Crusades, and Inquisition. I've stated previously, I see only one human race, and adhere to the idea of changing hearts, and minds. Not burning or be-heading people...

Are you saying that Catholic’s aren’t Christians?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Awesome and sad at the same time

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Here is a map of the states based on population. And therein lies the legitimate debate (from both sides) about popular vote and the electoral college.

IMG_6522.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

A Indpls. surgeon has offered his twin + fuel if I can get free. Thought I might make a fuel stop in PA., and save you a seat. Want to go?

Thanks for the offer, but I'll think I'll just go out to my backyard and piss up a rope there instead.

Thanks for the offer, but I'll think I'll just go out to my backyard and piss up a rope there instead.
Ha. Ha. I have to admit, that is funny.
We will see...
P.S. Are you sure? My Brother-in-law, and Nephew are going. You would love to meet them.

Ha. Ha. I have to admit, that is funny.
We will see...
P.S. Are you sure? My Brother-in-law, and Nephew are going. You would love to meet them.

Have to admit the ride in the twin sounds fun. More enticing than the hootenanny in DC

Top Bottom