PROUD to have VOTED

I think this is what troubles me the most. I don't have a problem with people having different ideas on how this country should be run. What I do have a problem with is the lack of real journalism from the so called media. What I have an even bigger problem with, is how big tech has been actively censoring legitimate discussion. This is something that I have personally experienced and on more occasions than one. This isn't tinfoil conspiracy theory shit I'm talking about, it's me seeing first hand how pro-Trump comments on my YouTube page automatically get sent to my spam folder and more recently, how Instagram blocked our account because of a pic I posted of my friends wearing a pro-Trump shirt and a "Joe and the Ho" shirt. The reason they gave? "Bullying or Harassment".

View attachment 355534

This kind of bullshit is un-American and it concerns me that so many people in this country see no problem with it. Regardless of what side you're on or who you wanted to win this election, this kind of shit should not be tolerated in a FREE country.
Funny that is not allowed but this is completely fine.

614640-576751536-1496228967.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clearly, the only voice that is allowed to be heard is that of the ruling class.

This is a big issue, and one that is going to have to be addressed. Twitter, FB and IG have become ubiquitous and it has reached a point where it is difficult to say that the 1st Amendment should not apply to them (in the same way it doesn’t apply to other private businesses).

I predict (and hope) that we will start seeing more and more center and right of center people abandoning those platforms and moving toward other platforms that are not interested in one-sided presentations of the world.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:
This is a big issue, and one that is going to have to be addressed. Twitter, FB and IG have become ubiquitous and it has reached a point where it is difficult to say that the 1st Amendment should not apply to them (in the the same way it doesn’t apply to other private businesses).

I predict (and hope) that we will start seeing more and more center and right of center people abandoning those platforms and moving toward other platforms that are not interested in one-sided presentations of the world.

My wife has already bailed from Facebook to a couple of other platforms that don’t do the shit Facebook does.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not sure if I have posted this before, but it is brilliant.

https://youtu.be/Kh5HdbQFJtQ

Hell Yes... Spot on!

I’d just like to add to the whole social media thing... As much as leaving to another platform sounds good... Part of me feels thats the wrong move... If we tuck tail and run, they Win. Their censorship and control conquers. I’d rather stand ground and push back. We need to learn how to live together with our differences of opinions... Dividing of “Social” Platforms just makes it worse. Censorship should NOT be allowed anywhere. We need to keep fighting to get this message across loud and clear.

I think this is what troubles me the most. I don't have a problem with people having different ideas on how this country should be run. What I do have a problem with is the lack of real journalism from the so called media. What I have an even bigger problem with, is how big tech has been actively censoring legitimate discussion. This is something that I have personally experienced and on more occasions than one. This isn't tinfoil conspiracy theory shit I'm talking about, it's me seeing first hand how pro-Trump comments on my YouTube page automatically get sent to my spam folder and more recently, how Instagram blocked our account because of a pic I posted of my friends wearing a pro-Trump shirt and a "Joe and the Ho" shirt. The reason they gave? "Bullying or Harassment".

View attachment 355534

This kind of bullshit is un-American and it concerns me that so many people in this country see no problem with it. Regardless of what side you're on or who you wanted to win this election, this kind of shit should not be tolerated in a FREE country.
This is exactly what bothers me thr most also. The left can say what ever they want about true but refer to Kommiela as a Ho and its bullying.

Simple understanding that differing opinions are ok would go a long way.

I would have thought when Kommiela said CA's policies are the model the rest of the US needs to follow the Nation didn't say fuck that!

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

This is exactly what bothers me thr most also. The left can say what ever they want about true but refer to Kommiela as a Ho and its bullying.

Simple understanding that differing opinions are ok would go a long way.

I would have thought when Kommiela said CA's policies are the model the rest of the US needs to follow the Nation didn't say fuck that!

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not many people are smart enough to know what she was talking about and the rest don’t care

Hell Yes... Spot on!

I’d just like to add to the whole social media thing... As much as leaving to another platform sounds good... Part of me feels thats the wrong move... If we tuck tail and run, they Win. Their censorship and control conquers. I’d rather stand ground and push back. We need to learn how to live together with our differences of opinions... Dividing of “Social” Platforms just makes it worse. Censorship should NOT be allowed anywhere. We need to keep fighting to get this message across loud and clear.

The only way to do it is leave them. With Biden in power the censorship thing isn’t going to get fixed.

I appreciate that point very much, and agree that it is very important to push back. But at some point if you can't get the publisher to include your chapter in the book...you have to write and publish your own book. The key is getting people to come read it.

This shit is annoying. Mail is safe? They never received my ballot. Besides we lose a parcel at work a week [emoji849]IMG_0121.jpg

View attachment 355534

Over a damn t shirt thats in a picture?!?! Really?!?!

Top Bottom