Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Crappy hotel internet. Then having the front desk tell you "It's normal. Happens all the time when we have this many guests."

The saying "Happy Wife, Happy Life" screw a whole bunch of that. I just seen it in another thread and this is no means a shot at the person who posted it. They simply reminded me that I hate it. So I thought I'd come post it up in this thread.

Any man will most likely do anything in the world to make his wife happy. Least if they are any way shape or form a decent man. The problem I have is that while the wife is in fact happy, the man often times is not. I see it all the time, and that's the saying that gets thrown around.

So the saying should be "Happy Husband, Happy Wife, Happy Life" cause if you make him happy, he will make you happy.

Now I will also say that if the woman is a decent woman she cares for her man also and will make him happy so she in turn will be made happy.

And in all fairness you could say Happy Spouse, Happy Life as there are plenty of woman who will do anything to make their man happy and they themselves aren't happy because their husband doesn't treat them right. Don't worry ladies, I'm not picking on you. It goes both ways. :thumb:

Haha, I don't know if it's my post you are referring to as I did say that a few weeks ago or someone else's, but I get your point! It does require give and take on both ends to have a successful relationship! In my case I was simply reminding someone who recently spent a couple grand on his new Jeep not to forget his new wife. Lets see what else we can find in the old clique bag?

Haha, I don't know if it's my post you are referring to as I did say that a few weeks ago or someone else's, but I get your point! It does require give and take on both ends to have a successful relationship! In my case I was simply reminding someone who recently spent a couple grand on his new Jeep not to forget his new wife. Lets see what else we can find in the old clique bag?

Nope not you. :thumb:

Worthless bastards that litter.

I drove down a highway where volunteers cleaned up both sides of the road yesterday and in a mile I counted over 50 black contractor size bags of shit. Whats fucking wrong with people? How special do you think you are that you can't wait to throw your choke burger bag out the window before you get home to your fucking trailer park?

Worthless bastards that litter.

I drove down a highway where volunteers cleaned up both sides of the road yesterday and in a mile I counted over 50 black contractor size bags of shit. Whats fucking wrong with people? How special do you think you are that you can't wait to throw your choke burger bag out the window before you get home to your fucking trailer park?

Only people who live in trailer parks litter? :thinking:

Top Bottom