Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

gol dang freaking migraines caused by second hand smoke!!! :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing:

Those f-ing ricers that rev like crazy at stop lights or randomly down the road well knowing its not stick. And or they stall it out like a dumba$$.

When people come to my front door trying to sell me crap that don't know what the sign "NO SOLICITOR'S" means.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

When people come to my front door trying to sell me crap that don't know what the sign "NO SOLICITOR'S" means.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

hello sir would you like this super duper fake bible quoting vacuum cleaner from the johovies who stole them from the mormons?

Pay day on Christmas day and owner doesn't want to pay the night before.:thumbdown:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Pay day on Christmas day and owner doesn't want to pay the night before.:thumbdown:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

What a dick! Sounds like the grinch!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

ORW horrible customer service, they always try to over sell you, they had the worst skills heck never going back there.

ORW horrible customer service, they always try to over sell you, they had the worst skills heck never going back there.

They probably tried to tell you that 30guage sheet metal was too thin for your bumper huh? Haha

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

They probably tried to tell you that 30guage sheet metal was too thin for your bumper huh? Haha

Yea, I was like, what's the best sheet metal to make a heavy duty stinger lol

Top Bottom