Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

When you click the 'Remember Me' button on a login page and it NEVER fucking remembers you. Then it puts you through numerous 'identity verifications' just short of a semen sample and ultimately you have to still change your password because they aren't sure you're legit.

Then the process starts over again the next time because you only use that account or retailer a couple of times per year.

When you click the 'Remember Me' button on a login page and it NEVER fucking remembers you. Then it puts you through numerous 'identity verifications' just short of a semen sample and ultimately you have to still change your password because they aren't sure you're legit.

Then the process starts over again the next time because you only use that account or retailer a couple of times per year.

Right up there with the check box to not be asked again. 🤯

I wonder who he offended.

Too damn much PC in the world.
Could have been anyone these days. I really want to know the reason though. I know his contract was up for renewal this month. Guess I'll have to find his podcast. I may cancel my subscription now. Really him and Tom Morello are the reason I keep it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Retards that wait until the holiday shopping season to attempt to learn how to use a fucking self-checkout when there are approx 10 million people in line.
They look around at everyone with that stupid look like "I'm so confused, this is so hard to understand" Fucker, I'm about to start swinging this 5 pound bag of
goddam potatoes!

Oh, how much fun holiday shopping is.....

Retards that wait until the holiday shopping season to attempt to learn how to use a fucking self-checkout when there are approx 10 million people in line.
They look around at everyone with that stupid look like "I'm so confused, this is so hard to understand" Fucker, I'm about to start swinging this 5 pound bag of
goddam potatoes!

Oh, how much fun holiday shopping is.....

I feel you...

This weekend I had a lady swooped in front of me to snag a self checkout... she had a buggy full of shit and I had a 50 lb bag of dog food on my shoulder and a beef femur in my hand.

She then proceeded to fumble fuck with the machine. I wanted to club her ass with that dog bone.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I feel you...

This weekend I had a lady swooped in front of me to snag a self checkout... she had a buggy full of shit and I had a 50 lb bag of dog food on my shoulder and a beef femur in my hand.

She then proceeded to fumble fuck with the machine. I wanted to club her ass with that dog bone.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Haha you said buggy!

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Did the Wayalife web page change ??

When things change on the internet... Was there a change to the website?? This is what I see now on my desktop.

I pulled up behind a dude in a riced and slammed Honda Accord that said "Fuck Jeeps" in pink on his right taillight. Riced pieces of shit like that have no competition with Jeeps, so I was hella confused.

I drove up beside him to get a look at him, but of course his windows were illegally tinted - and pink.

I just hate petty and "so entitled" people who believe they're above all others.

I wanted to get out and beat his ass.

2018 JK 2-Door Auto
1997 TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Last edited:
I pulled up behind a dude in a riced and slammed Honda Accord that said "Fuck Jeeps" in pink on his right taillight. Riced pieces of shit like that have no competition with Jeeps, so I was hella confused.

I drove up beside him to get a look at him, but of course his windows were illegally tinted - pink.

I just hate petty and entitled people, who believe they're above others.

I wanted to get out and beat his ass.

2018 JK 2-Door Auto
1997 TJ 4.0 5 Speed

He literally did nothing to you and you wanted to beat his ass and he is the problem?

JFC

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom