Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Employees calling off because of snow on the road. Hello fuck face, we work outside [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Sounds like they need a 4x4 or a new job...at least they didn’t call out for that and work from home lol

The douche has a Subaru, and they can’t work from Home. It’s okay, we’re slow this week. So he can take the week off. [emoji16]

The douche has a Subaru, and they can’t work from Home. It’s okay, we’re slow this week. So he can take the week off. [emoji16]

[emoji23]
I had a boss that would do that to guys calling in for whatever bs reason. “Yea go head and take the week off”.

Makes sense only Subaru drivers and Prius drivers. :doh:

haha :Lol: Good way to get him back. Makes him really think hard about calling in for snow again.

Last edited:
1. Separating your finger from your fingernail while trying to get a start on peeling an orange so it burns whole rest of the time you are peeling the damn thing.

2. Oranges that don't peel worth a damn and leave all that white shit on the orange that you have to peel off with a sore finger :mad:

1. Separating your finger from your fingernail while trying to get a start on peeling an orange so it burns whole rest of the time you are peeling the damn thing.

2. Oranges that don't peel worth a damn and leave all that white shit on the orange that you have to peel off with a sore finger :mad:
And where were all your knives?? [emoji848] [emoji192] Meow??

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Proper tools!

That's kind of like using your shiny ratchet for a hammer, just because it's already in your hand.

Buy better quality Oranges... Also use a different finger... 🤷*♂️[emoji23]🤣🥃

Or just use your teeth.....:eek:

Oh man he’s got a point]

Proper tools!

That's kind of like using your shiny ratchet for a hammer, just because it's already in your hand.

Or just use your teeth.....:eek:

Ummmm, I hate admitting this, but I never ever started to peel an orange with a knife before 🤦*♂️

Buy better quality Oranges... Also use a different finger... 🤷*♂️[emoji23]🤣🥃

I try! I get Buddy's Cara Cara's from sunny Ca at Costco! :idontknow:

Yeah I know what your talking about. Trying to dig your thumb in when the nail is cut too short or you've bent it back sucks.

1. As a kid my mom had this plastic orange peeler starter thing. I think it may have been from Tupperware. It kind of looked like a crochet hook and you'd dig it in and score the peel then peel it off.

2. That white shit you speak of is called the pith. Just thought yiu might want to know...haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Manufacturers that label their plastic bag packaging as 'resealable' but it's far from the truth.
By the time you open it, it looks like Freddy Kruger opened it and it can't be sealed..... Or it opens just fine but still doesn't re-seal because the quality of the 'zipper' is pure shit.

Try rolling the orange on the table, pressing lightly. This separates the orange skin from the orange (not sure the technical terms for orange parts). I know this method works on cuties, the smaller oranges.

Top Bottom