Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

People who say hella.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I'm sorry, I actually seriously do need to stop using "hella." [emoji23]

I wasnt trying to sound like a dick, so I hope I didnt come off that way. I just wouldn't write "Fuck Hondas" on the back of my Jeep, and found it annoying to do so and directed at us Jeepers by this guy.

2018 JK 2-Door Auto
1997 TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Sale, sell.
When I read ads written by reh-tards that confuse the two words.
“For sell”
“Looking to sale my car”

Last edited:
Facebook buyers and their incompetent knowledge to know if the part I'm selling fits on their vehicle.

No, Steve my axles will not fit on your 2001 Honda Prelude. SMH!

We had the wife’s mustang up for sale for awhile dude wanted to trade his TV for it. WTF dude?

Lol. You can get a badass TV nowadays for under 500 bucks. I remember in the 80s when people would boost stereos out of cars; can't remember the last time I heard of someone doing that stupid shit.

Did you get one of those fancy no mess guns awhile back?

I would guess no by the previous post lol

No! And now I am regretting that decision! LOL There is fucking grease in there but its all behind the plunger... I've pulled back the plunger, loosened the top, pumped the hell out of it,,, but nothin.... I don't get these damn pieces of crap.

No! And now I am regretting that decision! LOL There is fucking grease in there but its all behind the plunger... I've pulled back the plunger, loosened the top, pumped the hell out of it,,, but nothin.... I don't get these damn pieces of crap.

That’s why I don’t grease things. I just replace them or sell the Jeeps and buy a new one. It’s easier than figuring out a grease gun.

Yep pull twist slide the rod in pull the rod out squeeze squeeze squeeze and nothing. Just when you're about to slam the fucker on the ground it miraculously begins to work. I'm with you on hating them.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

It’s been said many times and here is one more...

Sellers on Craigslist and Facebook Market Place!

13 minutes after listing, dude said it was available. Cool I’ll take it, then asked a few questions about it. Told him it would take me 2 hrs to get up there. He says I better hurry because he has like 10 people coming but nobody has picked it up yet. We’re at like 45 minutes after listing now. Says I was the first but he won’t hold it. Told him to enjoy his circus.

There is a very special place in hell for puppeteer douchebags like this. I mean these fucksticks don’t even have the common decency to give you a reach around. All about them. Damn it, man!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

It’s been said many times and here is one more...

Sellers on Craigslist and Facebook Market Place!

13 minutes after listing, dude said it was available. Cool I’ll take it, then asked a few questions about it. Told him it would take me 2 hrs to get up there. He says I better hurry because he has like 10 people coming but nobody has picked it up yet. We’re at like 45 minutes after listing now. Says I was the first but he won’t hold it. Told him to enjoy his circus.

There is a very special place in hell for puppeteer douchebags like this. I mean these fucksticks don’t even have the common decency to give you a reach around. All about them. Damn it, man!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

It’s because nobody’s word means shit anymore. Hardly anyone is honest and most people don’t go out of their way for anyone

Top Bottom