Pee Pee Lucas: Worst Troll EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well sadly there are no groups here on WOL that are specifically geared towards the victimization of idiots, but you'll find that deep in the bowels of Instagram, there are in fact pages for people like that! Maybe if you went there to post your double standards they would be more accepting of your "everyone is a victim, I'll sue anyone with a stinger who hits me if I irresponsibly and illegally pull out in front of them" viewpoints more than us normal folk here on WOL.

Stick around kid, hopefully one day we can debate the stinger (difference of opinion) in this great thread of mine.

my-memes-have-such-problems-it-wouldnt-if-you-understanded-the-message-but-is-your-choice-to-comment-anyway_o_1095183.jpg

I have 5min, waiting on my wings. Plz keep your comments short dude, and yes I agree Justice always prevails. No exceptions! How funny y'all jumped from attacking me here to want to fight me in real person. I find hard to believe, y'all don't even have the balls to PM a member (because you are cowards) Haven't you heard 'Don't mess with Texas'.

I don't care to fight you dude. In fact i could literally give 2 shits about you. I was pointing out that people in your own state have called you out and by the sounds of it would love to have you expelled from the state if they could. Strong work! As others have mentioned it doesn't take a coward to PM. Curious? Are you going to be extra tough in PM? WHOA! Why would anybody want to listen to you back peddle in PM when they can read your uneducated stupidity here for all of our entertainment?

I wonder what other things these guys do when nobody is looking

I don't care to fight you dude. In fact i could literally give 2 shits about you. I was pointing out that people in your own state have called you out and by the sounds of it would love to have you expelled from the state if they could. Strong work! As others have mentioned it doesn't take a coward to PM. Curious? Are you going to be extra tough in PM? WHOA! Why would anybody want to listen to you back peddle in PM when they can read your uneducated stupidity here for all of our entertainment?

People in my own state? You mean two dudes from the Internet. You're funny! Do you even know why I called a few here cowards/weak after attacking me for a single post. Well let me al lease help you out, some of them cannot help themselves and are always in attack mode bashing new members and their rigs. And won't man up enough and PM because they are scare and afraid they will be put them in blast like they do other members here.

Last edited:
I only have a little time, so make it count. I have a along ride tomorrow, and want to be all fresh and rested.

I vote we keep him around just a little while longer. Just as an example of who NOT to be.

Be careful what you wish for, might regret it later. If this is my thread perhaps I'll use it to post photos and things I do to my Jeep. Maybe if all goes well I might even begin to promote and share the link to sites (get more views). 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom