Pee Pee Lucas: Worst Troll EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! You really sound like a girl... I was just kidding, yes you whoever you are, come sit next to me so I can point out the real trolls for you.

same bitchy line, wash ur pussy out! i dont need to change chairs to know you are the troll that is here with zero intention of bringing good or help to anyone on this forum.

I'm not going to repeat me self, if you are that desperate go back and read for a moment. I'm here in the dealer trying to pick a Jeep for Sharkey.

your just a pussy man its ok not everyone can walk with balls in there pants, your right dont repeat yourself i have read enough of your shit! dont let the door hit you in the pussy on the way out!

your just a pussy man its ok not everyone can walk with balls in there pants, your right dont repeat yourself i have read enough of your shit! dont let the door hit you in the pussy on the way out!

OK bye, I do not want to see you here again (you're not like them). Go On Get!

OK bye, I do not want to see you here again (you're not like them). Go On Get!

go on get when said to someone up here is asking to take words to another level this maybe the internet that you can hide behind but just remember one day shit will catch up to you and a 6 foot 2 guy will be there waiting. enjoy the other members banter as i support them your a true pussy.

Dude, seriously, what are you trying to do here? If you don't want to answer here, please feel free to "be a man" and PM me.

go on get when said to someone up here is asking to take words to another level this maybe the internet that you can hide behind but just remember one day shit will catch up to you and a 6 foot 2 guy will be there waiting. enjoy the other members banter as i support them your a true pussy.

Sounds like I hurt your feeling. OK on whatever you just said...

not hurt as i am not a pussy, just letting you know that actions have reactions!

Exactly, thanks you. I can play your little game too, but now you are running away with your tail between your legs. You sound like a victim :yawn37:

Exactly, thanks you. I can play your little game too, but now you are running away with your tail between your legs. You sound like a victim :yawn37:

or a grown man that knows when a dog can not be trained, aka my start of this convo looking for a shed.

Tarded, you sound like them (you are not like them). Don't you agree is a little to late for PM?... I tried my friend plenty of times, say I did not, go ahead...

I have not received a single PM from you. I gave you the chance and you haven't taken it.

I'm just trying to figure out what you're after with all of this.

I have not received a single PM from you. I gave you the chance and you haven't taken it.

I'm just trying to figure out what you're after with all of this.

You know what bro, man to man no BS, I really feel like you a cool dude, but you are trying to hard be like these loser who bully regular ppl here whithout a reason, and you rather sit back and say nothing (because you are afraid). The PM thing is a little to TOO LATE I did my best and really tried, but instead I was put in blash. Guess what... I haven't invested anything here and sure as hell going to talk back.

You are not good at trolling. I feel bad for you.

That sucks, you came back too late pajamajeep. I'm here at the Jeep Dealer trying to pick a JK for Sharkey, but I'm about to roll, man we have some great weather in TX. Probably gonna take my top and doors later.

You say I'm not good at trolling, perhaps I'm not you.

You know what bro, man to man no BS, I really feel like you a cool dude, but you are trying to hard be like these loser who bully regular ppl here whithout a reason, and you rather sit back and say nothing (because you are afraid). The PM thing is a little to TOO LATE I did my best and really tried, but instead I was put in blash. Guess what... I haven't invested anything here and sure as hell going to talk back.

You put yourself on blast. This all falls on your shoulders. If you can't just man up and move on with your life, I really feel sorry for your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom