Pee Pee Lucas: Worst Troll EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you like manly beards? 'no balls guy' you're gay enough with no HUEVOS!

Seriously? You sound really stupid right now, just shush your mouth.... :yawn37:

Perhaps if you could form a complete sentence that actually made sense, or was in English, I could understand your insults. :thinking:

Be nice NoRoad, you don't have to be like them.

you are the one that has opened the gates i tried to give you another shot, i tried to give you help, i tried to give advise you spit in my face with this attempt of a new thread, you called off the respect. now if you have sand in your pussy from being in the trenches thats your problem.

Geezus, this guy is the worst troll we have had and just to specify, worst as in not good at trolling. Plickass, your jokes, or what ever you want to call them, are really bad.... just really bad. Not even giggle worthy ffs

Be nice NoRoad, you don't have to be like them.

Dude, you really represent the definition of a hypocrite to a T. Remember, you started this. You had the opportunity to keep quiet, but instead you decided to create a thread to specifically call out the "moderators". That's just stupid.

Whatever happened to that PM you were going to send me explaining everything?

Dude, you really represent the definition of a hypocrite to a T. Remember, you started this. You had the opportunity to keep quiet, but instead you decided to create a thread to specifically call out the "moderators". That's just stupid.

Whatever happened to that PM you were going to send me explaining everything?

This right here 👍👍. I cant believe this is still going.

Pretty strange to watch an adult (using the term loosely) act like a idiot over the internet. Boggles the mind.

you are the one that has opened the gates i tried to give you another shot, i tried to give you help, i tried to give advise you spit in my face with this attempt of a new thread, you called off the respect. now if you have sand in your pussy from being in the trenches thats your problem.

I still think you aren't like these 'cowards'. Be nice, NoRoad...

Pretty strange to watch an adult (using the term loosely) act like a idiot over the internet. Boggles the mind.

May be one of his family friends that is house sitting for him while they are on vacation is the one posting everything.

That was still one of my favorite trolls!

I still think you aren't like these 'cowards'. Be nice, NoRoad...

who are you to use that word, i dont know you, you dont know them! im from Boston dont be mistaken for my laps of niceness to you, once you spit on us its over your dead to me kid go take your meds and preach your shit some other place.

Last edited:
I still don't understand why you're calling everyone a coward.

Why are you even here? Are you are you still trying to be like these losers (10frank9, OverlanderJK, Sharkey, PiginaJeep). The first one had no Balls, the second loser still lives with his momma, the third loser has no Jeep, and the last one is a Joke.

Please go ahead and tell me why?

Why are you even here? Are you are you still trying to be like these losers (10frank9, OverlanderJK, Sharkey, PiginaJeep). The first one had no Balls, the second loser still lives with his momma, the third loser has no Jeep, and the last one is a Joke.

why are you still here? go ahead tell me why?

You should go for a bike ride or something to let off some steam man, you're acting like a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom