Offroad Evolution shop thread!

Is it pretty much a completed product or will there possibly be some reverse lights added to it?

Sent from my phone?

When I saw it at the offroad expo it looked like it had the holes on top of the frame rail where everyone runs the rigid duallys so u can wire your reverse lights there

Cant wait for that rear piece, I tried to make something like that before and couldnt get it to be clean looking enough.

Sorry if you already covered this, but what's up with the new rear frame cover EVO plate? It was attached to a Jeep on EVO's Facebook. How much?View attachment 60925

That is a nice little piece. Would be even cooler if it said Off Road Evolution accross the whole plate or maybe center the EVO with the Skull logo on each or either side. Just my opinion :idontknow:

That is a nice little piece. Would be even cooler if it said Off Road Evolution accross the whole plate or maybe center the EVO with the Skull logo on each or either side. Just my opinion :idontknow:

The EVO skull logo would be way cool. Santa still wants my Christmas list. EVO needs to hurry and get us some details and pricing while the wives / elves are still open to buying Jeep parts. Tis the season...

Unlikely that they would fit. This looks pretty tight to the crossmember (as it should be) so I don't think there would even be room for flush mount rigids.

I agree. Though I'm sure you could mount a few on top of it. Would probably work (albeit a tight fit though).

A couple of questions for EVO about their new bumper.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387655967.460828.jpg

1st: how much space is between the top of the bumper and bottom of the cargo door? Wondering if my Rigid lights would still fit.

2nd: Does the bumper come with the factory hitch bolt holes already drilled, or would the customer have to do that?

I love the finished look it gives for those who who do not have a rear bumper.

I have to admit, I've always felt indifferent aesthetically about the EVO Envy Links in their natural silver color as compared to their "regular" tube long arms, but seeing the Envy Links in red might have changed my opinion. They look pretty bad ass in that color. Nice EVO, Very Nice! :thumb:

1557274_10152132679661252_1240357585_o.jpg

I have to admit, I've always felt indifferent aesthetically about the EVO Envy Links in their natural silver color as compared to their "regular" tube long arms, but seeing the Envy Links in red might have changed my opinion. They look pretty bad ass in that color. Nice EVO, Very Nice! :thumb:

View attachment 62024

Agreed. That does look pretty sweet.

Top Bottom