Offroad Evolution shop thread!

No they don't because wranglers don't look right without (edit) a big ass spare tire

I think they should produce them just to clean things up a bit behind their tire carrier. Wouldn't hurt. And I'm sure they'd sell like hot cakes.

Yeah I showed that pic of the fawked D44 to my friend and he was like "Holy shit! I thought they were making a shortened Axle or something, he really screwed that thing. Bet he had fun though!" Haha I love Jeepers.

DynaTrac axles anyone...
ore axles.jpg

anti-sieze...
ore sieze.jpg

Anyone running Fabtech Coil-Overs?
ore fabtech.jpg

Currie axle mods going in...
ore currie.jpg

PROPER FLAG! Made In The USA!!!
ore flag.jpg

DynaTrac axles anyone...
View attachment 58932

anti-sieze...
View attachment 58933

Anyone running Fabtech Coil-Overs?
View attachment 58934

Currie axle mods going in...
View attachment 58935

PROPER FLAG! Made In The USA!!!
View attachment 58936

Yeah ill take an PR 80 with 5.38s and Detroit and PR60 with stubby hubs and 538s and a Detroit. Use it as a charity tax write off to a disabled person!!!!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Special thanks to everyone at OffRoad Evolution for all of the help, great service and expertise!

My son was pretty star stuck to meet Mel after watching all of the Wayalife videos...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386578820.077658.jpg

But then I'm not sure if he was more impressed to meet Mel or Evo1...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386578872.542245.jpg

Thank you Mel, Lisa, Teresa, Drew and the entire team at ORE! I still don't know how Drew got all of my take off parts to fit in the back, I think I gained 2"'s of lift just by getting all of the OEM parts out of the JK when we got home!

Last edited:
Top Bottom