Offroad Evolution shop thread!

will the lifts that y'all offer work for a tj? since they're custom brackets? love the coil over set up. how much is that front set up of shocks and all?

So I heard the Tcase shift knob is no longer being made:( happen to have any left? I really want one!

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hi Guys,

Do you guys have pictures of the rear brackets that are welded to the frame? Looking for high clearance lift and the DD. Trying to figure out if I welded on the EVO sliders will the rear leg be in the way.

Hi Guys,

Do you guys have pictures of the rear brackets that are welded to the frame? Looking for high clearance lift and the DD. Trying to figure out if I welded on the EVO sliders will the rear leg be in the way.

I think you have to run coilovers in the rear for the high clearance brackets, not sure though. The evo sliders shouldn't interfere with the long arm.

Hi Guys,

High clearance brackets w/ evo sliders.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389998110.077314.jpg

let me also note that running the high clearance with shock/coils, you run into a potential travel/clearance issue and it is not recommended. the DD is a great kit and will work for 99.8% JK owners who are looking for a long arm kit. the high clearance is designed to work with the DTD and has to be modified (once again only at ORE) to be used with any other system.

let me also note that running the high clearance with shock/coils, you run into a potential travel/clearance issue and it is not recommended. the DD is a great kit and will work for 99.8% JK owners who are looking for a long arm kit. the high clearance is designed to work with the DTD and has to be modified (once again only at ORE) to be used with any other system.

I can imagine the high clearance being overkill for the average person as well.

Sent from my phone?

from left to right...

View attachment 64815

EVO MFG Front DTD axle saddle (D60)

EVO MFG High Clearance Long Arm axle mount

D60 Upper Control Arm - Reinforced The ORE Way!!!

Question Drew, when you weld the bracket / mounts to the axle tubes are you guys running one long bead or stiching it? Just wondering if it is one continuous how do you control the heat? Always trying to gather more info if possible.

Thanks

Top Bottom