Offroad Evolution shop thread!

Off Road Evolution Axle Rack Reloaded
ore axle rack.jpg

New Dynatrac Rear 60 Installed
ore ehlers.jpg

Tear-Down Almost Complete... Next Up, EVO MFG DTD w/ KING EVO Spec Coil-Overs and Bypass...
ore hirt1.jpg to be continued...

Tear-Down Just Started...
ore odell1.jpg to be continued...

Somebody's Spare Ready To Go On!
ore spare.jpg

Tera Flex Long Arm Installed
ore vill1.jpg

^ that last two door white JK is shweet! I'd love mine to look like that but with matching fender flares haha

Sorry if you already covered this, but what's up with the new rear frame cover EVO plate? It was attached to a Jeep on EVO's Facebook. How much?ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387495056.241971.jpg

Looks like it attaches to the sides instead of the other plates for the d ring mounts. cover looks nice! I'd buy one

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes, I would buy one too. It looks like there would be enough room to mount some flush mount LEDs.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sorry if you already covered this, but what's up with the new rear frame cover EVO plate? It was attached to a Jeep on EVO's Facebook. How much?View attachment 60925

Ha! MTG and I were talking about the need for this exact product when we installed his carrier. I sure hope this isn't a one-off because I think it's a perfect match to the quarter pounder.

Ha! MTG and I were talking about the need for this exact product when we installed his carrier. I sure hope this isn't a one-off because I think it's a perfect match to the quarter pounder.

not one-off! but not yet available to everyone. it will be though, soon!

Is it pretty much a completed product or will there possibly be some reverse lights added to it?

Sent from my phone?

Is it pretty much a completed product or will there possibly be some reverse lights added to it?

Unlikely that they would fit. This looks pretty tight to the crossmember (as it should be) so I don't think there would even be room for flush mount rigids.

Top Bottom