Offroad Evolution shop thread!

No he likes to wheel and get dirty he doesn't want a pretty boy that doesn't like to get dirty and mall crawl lol

Sorry Mr. badass. :bowdown: Just so you know the malls I wheel have unkept parking lots, so it's almost like dirt. And maybe after the newbie run, your wife can teach you how to wheel too.

Was the results/video of the joints being tested ever posted? I've not been on a lot over the last month due to traveling to see the verdict.

Drew, since you're on now, do you know anything about this. The evo FB page said a video was soon to come a while ago. Did I miss it?

Edit: the Currie vs metal cloak vs etc...

-this message sent from the airport in Incheon Korea

Last edited:
Drew, since you're on now, do you know anything about this. The evo FB page said a video was soon to come a while ago. Did I miss it?

Edit: the Currie vs metal cloak vs etc...

-this message sent from the airport in Incheon Korea

I am not sure that video has been released yet. You have not missed anything sir

All good my friend. :thumb: Hopefully you can make that run so we can hit some real dirt! Been a while. Fingers crossed it will be my last as stock too....finally. :crazyeyes:

Really that's awesome brother see there hopefully

What's with the warning on the air intake is there anymore info?

Since nobody responded to you, I will. :)

Running an exposed air intake like that, it will get dirty a lot quicker than the stock style one that is more closed off.

Pros and cons to each. The warning is to make sure to check your air filter now and then and clean it!

Since nobody responded to you, I will. :)

Running an exposed air intake like that, it will get dirty a lot quicker than the stock style one that is more closed off.

Pros and cons to each. The warning is to make sure to check your air filter now and then and clean it!

That's why I just got a k&n replacement filter and not the whole intake. Cause if you think about it the stock intake has more advantages than an open intake. Plus people have been saying these aftermarket intakes don't do a thing which is reasonable just false advertisement.

Top Bottom