Offroad Evolution shop thread!

Hey drew would i be possible to have evo mod a 1/4 pounder to fit a zeon winch and then send it out?

Sent from my phone?

Electrolysis would be an issue where it contacts the steel, but simply insulating it with a thin layer of plastic or something would prevent that, but would definitely add to the price as well. Basically you would have to completely isolate the aluminum from the steel, even through the bolt holes...

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383408812.554699.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383408812.554699.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,038
One of the coolest looking 2 doors i have ever seen. Curious how it works. Double throw down up front, whats in the rear? Can't do the lever if they are stretched right?

Sent from my phone?

I'm pretty sure it has the rear coilovers going through the tub like the vengeance buildImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384715966.703733.jpg

Was the results/video of the joints being tested ever posted? I've not been on a lot over the last month due to traveling to see the verdict.

Awesome, can you shoot me a pm of the price? Also do I need longer shocks?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Off Road Evolution - best prices and installing all manufactures products every day...
ore psc.jpg

Dodge getting some KING Shock love...
ore dodge.jpg

Finding power in your stock motors...
ore gears.jpg

Really that's awesome maybe he can start racing best in the desert they just started racing them like 3 or 4 years ago that's freakin cool it crossed my mind but you need a team and money and time I don't have that unless I win the lotto

Top Bottom