Offroad Evolution shop thread!

The bumper may be lighter but will not take the abuse a steel bumper will. If you live in a high salinity climate corrosion will also be a factor. Also using steel bolts and mounting the aluminum to the steel frame will cause dissimilar metal corrsion which can weaken the mount point. Just my :twocents:

The bumper may be lighter but will not take the abuse a steel bumper will. If you live in a high salinity climate corrosion will also be a factor. Also using steel bolts and mounting the aluminum to the steel frame will cause dissimilar metal corrsion which can weaken the mount point. Just my :twocents:

Valid points indeed.

I like steel 👍😎

Just to keep all the speculation to a minimum, this bumper is a prototype and as of now it is not in production at EVO MFG.

Top Bottom