Napalm's Billet Steel! The 2016 JKU Sport Build Thread and Picture Diary

Decided to start my tailgate sticker collection today with my church's new logo.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458573020.278458.jpg

Building the hard top storage solution tomorrow :)

Decided to start my tailgate sticker collection today with my church's new logo.
View attachment 193995

Building the hard top storage solution tomorrow :)

Thanks for the idea for sticker collection. I don't particularly care for tons of stickers on the exterior, so the inside of the gate is a good idea.

Except most off the stickers I have collected are white, haha.

Thanks for the idea for sticker collection. I don't particularly care for tons of stickers on the exterior, so the inside of the gate is a good idea.

Except most off the stickers I have collected are white, haha.

Steve (CozDude) actually gave me this idea. It just adds character for me. I like having the Wayalife decals on the exterior and maybe an IAFF(firefighters association) but any other stickers I'll just put on that back tailgate.

Looking into possibly a new mod soon.. Can't decide though what I'm wanting.

Truck lite LEDs?
Or
TrekTop NX?

You decide ;)

Summer time so longer, hotter days and shorter nights. So you need more light with new headlights or a soft top you can drop like it's hot?

Hmm looks like this is going to be a tough decision.

The summer time brings me to have soft top envy but every JK needs Truck-Lites :)

Also, thank you guys for the Help!

Two months from now you'll find yourself driving around on a beautiful day in May kicking yourself for buying headlights you aren't even using right then when you could be feeling the wind going through your hair with the top down.

Trucklites. Should have been my first mod.
Especially where you live. You probably see your fare share of country roads. Deer, hogs, dogs can be oddly attracted to the front of jeeps. :)

Steve (CozDude) actually gave me this idea. It just adds character for me. I like having the Wayalife decals on the exterior and maybe an IAFF(firefighters association) but any other stickers I'll just put on that back tailgate.

You mean this sticker collection? Lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458598967.531583.jpg.

Top Bottom