Napalm's Billet Steel! The 2016 JKU Sport Build Thread and Picture Diary

I thought you said no mods........ 👍😉 it's like a virus you can't get rid of!! Congrats can't wait to see what you get/got.

I thought you said no mods........ [emoji106][emoji6] it's like a virus you can't get rid of!! Congrats can't wait to see what you get/got.

LoL!!! Did I put that in writing?! Yes it's almost impossible to resist.. But there is some things you just can't go wheeling without!!

While picking up parts for Steel, stopped at the famous Back Porch in Kilgore, TX. Enjoying a Cedar Creek "Dankasaurous" IPA.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457378948.255337.jpg

For those of you who guessed, I picked up some slightly used Rubicon Rock Sliders thanks to a fellow Wayalifer Nosos. :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457388967.576861.jpg

Now for most, you're probably thinking this is a dumb mod. Or dumb for me to get this excited about it! But, the Rubi rails are a great slider for the mild wheeling I am doing. And this means I can can get out and play a little bit a little safer :)

For those of you who guessed, I picked up some slightly used Rubicon Rock Sliders thanks to a fellow Wayalifer Nosos. :)
View attachment 191806

Now for most, you're probably thinking this is a dumb mod. Or dumb for me to get this excited about it! But, the Rubi rails are a great slider for the mild wheeling I am doing. And this means I can can get out and play a little bit a little safer :)

Finally! Can't wait to see them installed

Top Bottom