My life with a Brick

Lmao! I still call it a “page” but my office phone forwards emergency calls to my phone on the weekends. Then I call someone else and tell them to go to work if I’m not feelin it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I figured that's what it was but it was to good an opportunity to not post something funny lol

Out with the old
IMG_1393.JPG
IMG_1397.JPG
In with the new
IMG_1395.JPG
Changed the axle u joints with the ball joint press while they were out
IMG_1396.JPG
IMG_1398.JPG
Now I won’t be able to stand up tomorrow but it’s done

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Out with the old
View attachment 282878
View attachment 282879
In with the new
View attachment 282880
Changed the axle u joints with the ball joint press while they were out
View attachment 282881
View attachment 282882
Now I won’t be able to stand up tomorrow but it’s done

Nice work Mark. I know ball joints take some [emoji123] to do, it could be a breeze if you have a shop lift in you garage and have enough room the get in there with the impact wrench. Did you use an impact wrench for the u joints?
Also I think you meant to post that in a TJ build thread [emoji848].

Nice work Mark. I know ball joints take some [emoji123] to do, it could be a breeze if you have a shop lift in you garage and have enough room the get in there with the impact wrench. Did you use an impact wrench for the u joints?
Also I think you meant to post that in a TJ build thread [emoji848].

Yes I used the impact on the axles. I’d give almost anything for a lift to work off of. I keep telling my son to join here then he could post it himself but so far he hasn’t

Am just a mile away of need help with that lift [emoji6]

I've got a pretty decent parts order ready to place now. The lift for the new Jeep is gonna have to wait until late spring though. I've got my 2nd hip surgery scheduled for the second week in December. If I raise the jeep up three inches and throw 35s or 37s on it and I won't be able to get in it lol. After I recover I'm all in though.

I've got a pretty decent parts order ready to place now. The lift for the new Jeep is gonna have to wait until late spring though. I've got my 2nd hip surgery scheduled for the second week in December. If I raise the jeep up three inches and throw 35s or 37s on it and I won't be able to get in it lol. After I recover I'm all in though.

This may work
IMG_1024.JPG
Look how I searched for you!

Lol that's perfect, I just need to find a disposable version, leaving one at every place I visit would get pricey lol. It's been a long year since I had my accident at work. I'll be relieved and happy when this whole experience is behind me.

Lol that's perfect, I just need to find a disposable version, leaving one at every place I visit would get pricey lol. It's been a long year since I had my accident at work. I'll be relieved and happy when this whole experience is behind me.

Have you been off work all year? I saw a while ago in the what’s your view at work thread you said you got hurt. That’s not good

I've been off since February 9th when the cfd took me in the ambulance to the hospital. Can't wait to get back to work!

Yeah I tip my cap to all military and first responders!! A truly difficult way to make a living, and you all have my gratitude. That being said, being lifted onto a gurney with a intertrochanteric fracture was one of the least pleasant experiences of my life lol. At the time I wasn't a big fan lol

Yeah I tip my cap to all military and first responders!! A truly difficult way to make a living, and you all have my gratitude. That being said, being lifted onto a gurney with a intertrochanteric fracture was one of the least pleasant experiences of my life lol. At the time I wasn't a big fan lol

Had to ask my wife what that was, ouch! Dang, best of luck with your surgery

Top Bottom